Chapter 23: The Ghost girl

Joseph's P.O.V

I went straight to heaven, knowing something must've changed. As I stepped on to the ground, I saw many angles, who once had chains, were now released. I looked down on myself and knew I was also free. We have been stuck in pain, knowing there were creatures such as the one I had encountered before, but we couldn't stop him, since he set a curse upon us.

I smiled as tears rolled down my cheeks. Maybe now I could see her.... I ran straight towards the crystal castle, noticing the gates were unlocked.

I ran to the cells and saw her. My dear sister. I smiled at her as she smiled back. After all these years, we finally reunite. And we have Veronica to thank for that.

I cried silent tears as I saw what they had done to her. Bruises and cuts were made all along her arms and legs. And in her arms, was a sleeping child.

The father was now gone, and the baby would grow up in sadness, but happiness was the only emotion I could contain.

Jack's P.O.V

I lay on my side, wondering how this all happened. Veronica showed up out of literally nowhere, yet she still managed to change our lives completely. As I smiled to myself, my boss came to me, yelling at me to get off my ass.

But everybody in the Sweet shot just laughed. I smiled, remembering all the happy days I had with my parents. I knew I couldn't obtain anymore like the moments I spent with them, but I did earn more.

And now I know how true happiness is made.

I snickered as Ray and Cole came walking in the store. Ray just recently started working here, and it was a blast. We laughed and talked while getting work done.

Gabriel P.O.V

I smiled as Veronica sat down next to her parent's graves. She laid down flowers on top of them and talked to them normally. This is the kind of thing I have always loved. Happiness, even though everything is lost.

I had watched this little girl, all through her life, and never imagined someone to have so much strength, even after everything that had happened.

Veronica smiled at me, but I knew she was also sad. I sat down next to her and hugged her, trying to stop the fake smile, and let the tears show.

There the two of us sat. With Veronica crying on my shoulder and I, smiling as I recalled terrible memories that were washed away.

All because of the ghost girl.