Chapter 17: Ghost girl and The Savior

Veronica P.O.V

After Dean left, I got a surprise encounter from Joseph. He was just walking around, looking kind of impatient.

"Hey Joseph. I haven't heard from you for a while." I said, walking towards the guy.

Joseph looked relieved as he grabbed my hand. "Veronica. You know you shouldn't be wandering out at night."

I have him a deadpan stare while staring at our surroundings. "Funny to say you looked like you were expecting me."

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah yeah. But this is different. You are an angel. You can't be wandering around."

I shook my head. "So I'm only important because I'm an angel?" I asked with a small smirk.

Joseph hurriedly shook his head. "No, but.... well... you're also a human. But angels are incredibly rare. And humans are weak compared to them....  but there might be a chance a ghost is wandering around."

I stared at the star-filled sky. "Hey... Joseph? Can I ask you a question?"

Joseph nodded, staring at me questioningly. "Well, I get these weird memories of my friends, and so.... why do they keep showing up if I've never seen them before? Well, besides Dean." I said.

Joseph stared at me with widened eyes. "Veronica..... those are crystal effects. They force you to see the past they have taken. But only to people who deserve to see them... people with... no sin."

I gaped at him before thinking of my past life. No sin? Me?

Joseph was looking quite surprised himself. "Veronica..... do you perhaps.... see your current friends?" Joseph asked.

I nodded at him hurridley. Joseph looked me straight in the eye. "Veronica, in your memories, do you also see other people in your memories?"

I closed my eyes, thinking back. "Well, only one. But it was an adult."

Joseph was suddenly putting his hands over his eyes.

"Veronica, that person..... is your guardian angel. And your friends.... are... well... your guardians. Humans who are born to protect an angel. But not any angel. Veronica, you are the savior of the world."

A/N:

Well the truth is out. And honestly, I love updating this story. So please vote and comment. Or I'll end it with a bad ending. I'm serious