Chapter 1: Ghost girl and the Awkward laughing

Veronica stared into the mirror, touching her white hair. Her strange eyes were always intimidating. Gabriel knocked on the door and she quickly opened the door.

"Sorry. It's just....." Gabriel nodded and gave her a sad smile. "It's alright. Take your time." Veronica smiled back and shut the door.

As she finished washing her face, she walked out and went to her room. After the demons were killed, Gabriel and Veronica had found a safe place to live. Well, it was originally Veronica's house, but Gabriel being her guardian angel decided to come along.

She enjoyed the company and deeply appreciated his loyalty. "Say, Gabriel?" Veronica mumbled. "Yes?" He replied.

"Why is my fate connected to 6 different people?" Veronica asked. Gabriel stared at her and sighed. "Veronica.... I must tell you, since Joseph hasn't. There is so much more things you have in store for you. Earlier, I received a message from other angels. Veronica, I believe you are the lost angel."

Veronica gaped at him and laughed. "You can be so funny- you're serious."
Gabriel nodded and looked down.
"Your parents were originally angels sent down to protect earth. But they failed, as they were tracked down and murdered. You were born on earth, making you a human. But you actually are more than that. It's complicated, but you are the one angel that has more abilities than others."

Veronica sighed as she tried to fit everything into her mind. "That's really complicated." She commented. Gabriel laughed and nodded. "Yes it is."

Veronica heard a laugh and turned to see none other than her 4 friends. "Hiya V." Cole said with a giggle.
Veronica felt tears well up as she jumped on him. "COLE!"

Jack laughed as Cole fell to the floor with Veronica on top. Cole sat up and hugged Veronica. "Yeah. Nice to see you to!" Veronica stood up and ran to Ray and Dean. "Oh my god! I missed you all so much!" Veronica couldn't stop the tears.

"This brings back memories!" Cole laughed. Veronica smiled as she remembered their experiences as kids. Although they forgot, they soon were reminded of their friendship.

"So.... why are you here?" Veronica asked. Jack looked down and the others all seemed to do the same. "V-Veronica, we.... all still like you!" Ray admitted.

Veronica's eyes turned wide. "W-what!" She stuttered. They all awkwardly looked around, as if avoiding Veronica's gaze. Suddenly, Gabriel stood in front of her.

Veronica watched him, but since the others couldn't see him, they couldn't acknowledge him. "It's ok Gabe." Veronica whispered.

She turned to the 4 and awkwardly smiled. "I'm sorry. I have feelings for someone already....." she muttered.

They all stared.

"U-um.... so yeah..." she continued. They all gathered around her. "Who?" They asked all at the same time. Veronica felt sweat roll down her face. "Um, remember Joseph?" She said with a nervous smile.

"Oh, sorry Veronica, I wasn't aware of your feelings..." said a voice. They all turned to see Joseph. Veronica paled as she tried explaining the situation without using her voice.

Joseph smirked as he played along. "Yes... I hadn't known Veronica felt like this.... but I must return the feelings...." Joseph was interrupted by Gabriel, since he was the only one to see him. "Um, Gabriel, please move aside." But he didn't. Veronica laughed. She laughed so hard her stomach hurt.

They all watched with surprised faces. Dean and Cole looked at each other and shrugged. Ray smiled, happy to see Veronica happy. Jack laughed, knowing how the laughter was caused.

"So bye." And Veronica ran out the door, gesturing Gabriel to follow.