Chapter 5: Ghost girl and the Plan

Veronica P.O.V

I've only been in this new world for 1 day and it was slowly getting better. As a ghost, I can only do so much.

I knew I had to find a place to live, and a job for some cash. But where.....

The thing is.... Since I was a ghost of many kinds, I could or had to do all the jobs of each color. I had no idea which one to do. Better yet why I had all the colors.

As I thought, I wondered where my parents houses were. So I went to the only place I knew I could use a computer. The library.

I ran around searching for a sign of a library but got completely lost. I felt hopeless. I felt stupid. I felt....lost. I began to lose my head. "I'm a useless piece of **** that should just die!"
I yelled to myself.

I cried my eyes out until I felt a touch on my shoulder. I looked up to see Joseph. I practically attacked him as l jumped on him in happiness.

"JOSEPH OMG!!" I said hugging the life out of him. He laughed and gently unwrapped himself from me. "Yeah. I noticed you were having trouble. So what's wrong?"

"Oh Joseph. I was looking for the library and got lost so I could find my parents house. And I realized I needed a job and money so I can live happily all over again but I have no idea an-" Joseph clamped his hand over my mouth and laughed.

"You're talking too much at a time. I understand now." He said pulling his hand away.

I laughed sadly and looked at the sky. Joseph patted me on the shoulder and pointed to the same boy at the store. The one with blue eyes. "What about that guy? He can help you with directions. Plus that store says it needs help."

I stared blankly at the store. "You're right. Man I am the stupidest ghost ever." I said mostly to myself. Joseph laughed again and waved. "I gotta go back now." I finally questioned how he was here, but by the time I turned to him he was gone.

I shook my head and went straight towards the store, hoping for a miracle.