3

I woke up with a cloth on my head, sweat was down my cheek and forehead.

Coughing, I sat up and groaned in excruciating pain.

Where am I?

Thoughts were flying around my head causing me to immediately feel anxiety. What the hell happened to me! I started to become mad and I stood up. I immediately regretted it as my balance wasn't stable due to my head spinning in circles.

As i was about to fall i held onto the side beside me, which came crashing down. I faced palmed myself as the people who had me knew i was awake. I heard footsteps come closer. I opened my eyes slowly and saw paws. Claws.

I slowly looked up to see a rather huge raccoon looking down at me smiling with care and compassion. It helped me up and sat me back on the bed.

"Here you should drink this" He said as he handed me a small glass filled with a substance unknown.

I looked at him unsure on what was in the glass, not particularly wanting to drink it. The raccoon smiled and pushed my hair behind my ears.

"Its only firefly juice my Queen" He smiled.

"Firefly juice?" i mumbled to myself why is that so familiar to me.

I drank it and instantly felt amazing. I was alive and kicking. I stood up and looked at the creature.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Why my dear, we are in Narnia" he smiled.

"I just want to go home sir" I said and stood up, having enough of the fictional story telling. This was all a dream and I wouldnt stop convincing myself so.

I went to go outside but the raccoon got infront of me and slammed it shut.

"What do you think you are doing!" I scoffed.

"Queen Olivia, you need to stay" He said and I crossed my eyebrows in confusion.

Did he just say Queen?

"Look I just want to go back home" I stressed and the raccoon pushed me back into the chair and stood in front of me on another chair. "What is even Narnia?!"

"The Creation of Narnia was witnessed by six creatures: , Empress of Charn, Andrew Ketterley,  the Cabman, and his cab horse Strawberry. During a failed attempt by Digory to transfer Jadis from  in your world back to her own world of , the group arrived in the unmade darkness of Narnia just prior to Aslan calling it into being." He began which caused me to be even more confused.

"Aslan began the creation soon after they arrived, and with his song called forth the stars, sun, and eventually all landforms, plants, and animals as well. When he was finished, Aslan selected certain animals from these to be Talking Animals, giving to them, and all other magical creatures, Narnia as their new home, to own and rule it with wisdom and caring."

For some reason I was intrigued on the story and felt at home when it was being said.

"Aslan sent Digory to retrieve a magic apple from a garden in the Western Wild beyond Narnia. When Digory returned, the apple was planted by the river, where it immediately grew into a tree which as Aslan explained would protect Narnia from Jadis for many years."

"Aslan allowed Digory to take an apple from the new tree back to our world for his ill mother. After she had eaten it, Digory planted the core in his garden, where it grew into a great apple tree. Many years later, the tree was blown down in a storm and Digory , had its wood made into the  that figures in the title of  — for this wardrobe became the entrance through which the Pevensies would discover Narnia. But years to come, after the Pevensie left Narnia the Telmarines invaded and pushed the native "Old Narnians" out, causing them to decrease in numbers, However most went into hiding."

"Humans became the dominant species and people began to fear the woods and the sea, and to forget that the old creatures had once lived there. Caspian X freed the Narnians along side with the Pevensies and ruled over Narnia in peace."

"Then the Voyage of the Dawn Treador" He said which sent goosebumps throughout my body. "King Caspian found his wife, Olivia. The Pevensies cousin. They were madly in love. But she was ripped away from everything she knew" He spoke seriously

But thats when it hit me and i let out a huge scream. My head went crazy and my heart beat faster. I didnt know what was happening to me. I felt fine but my body was controlling me and what I was doing. Narnia?

My body shook and I was gripping on the floor as if i was being ripped away by something. I continually screamed but the raccoon seemed phased out. My eyes shut immediately and memories flooded back to me. Everything I knew was coming back to me.

Lucy! Peter! Susan! ...

Caspian!

Caspian where are you.