15

We all woke up the next morning feeling cold and hungry. Kyse would not stop groaning and moaning about how hungry he was, which ultimately got on everyone's nerves, as he would never shut up. I stood up and went to the centre where the fire was and put my hands over it to warm me up. Caspian had gone to get more wood for the fire, leaving me with the two brothers, who were arguing about random nonsense. I stood up and went to go find some berries so they would stop fusing.

As I began to walk around, keeping my eyes wide open to find some sort of food, I heard voices in the distance. I looked around and saw horses walking past where I was. Oh no. That was when my heart started to beat faster than it had ever done before, my heart leaped out of my mouth. I walked back slowly.

"We need to find them." One man spoke. "The Queen wants to take off their heads and feed them to the lions."

They all began to laugh and went off into the opposite way, where we were. I sighed in relief. But that all went away when I felt hands go over my mouth. Screaming into the hand made it go all muffled. I saw it was Caspian. I jumped and looked to him.

"Do not do that ever again" I whispered loudly.

He chuckled slightly then pulled me with him, swiftly, back to where we were camped. Everyone was packed up and Caspian helped me onto the horse gently and we began to ride. I latched on to Caspian's waist as he rode off, so I would not fall and potentially hurt myself.

"Caspian" I mumbled in his ear. "They are looking for us"

"I know" He replied and rode off faster. "But I am not going to allow you to be taken away from me again."

We seemed to be on the run for hours, debating on what roads to go down and what forests to enter. Kyse and Quinn were riding in front of us, as they knew the forest area really well. We get off the horses and we sat down on the floor, starving and extremely grumpy. I looked towards the other three to see them sitting and kicking the ground beneath them.

"You three have faces like a smacked arse" I rolled my eyes at the three boys.

They all looked at me and I stood up quickly. Accidentally spooking out the horses, the three we had been riding on decided to run away quickly. We all looked at ran after them, running as quickly as we could. My feet were becoming tired and I did not want to run anymore, otherwise I would have fallen and potentially hurt myself.

I stopped and stood still looking at an annoyed Caspian.

"I am sorry" I breathed out heavily.

"Who didn't tie them up" He sighed and looked towards the two brothers.

The both pointed to one another, which made me and even Caspian chuckle slightly.

"Looks like we shall be walking for now on" Caspian declared as he began to walk.

I looked to Quinn and Kyse, biting down on the inside of my cheek and went up to Caspian. I placed my hand on his lower arm and looked to him.

"I am sorry" I smiled and he smiled back, making me feel much better.

"It's fine." He smiled and put his hand on top of mine and leaned in slightly.

Kyse and Quinn had walked off ahead, leaving Caspian, pushing me gently against the tree slowly. He moved his lips closer and closer to me. I wanted nothing but to kiss him. He grazed his lips against mine, making me gets Goosebumps and chills all over my body. As went to press my lips against him, I was interrupted by the two brothers.

"You two better come" Quinn stressed, completely disregarding what he had just seen.

I ran after them, looking for what seemed to be a big deal. As I went around the corner I was faced with something so intriguing get misleading. It was a small, abandoned, isolated village that sat on the edge of the wood.

Walking closer and closer to the small town hall in the middle of the village, Caspian pulled me back into him. I could tell he was worried about my safety and what we could be getting ourselves into. As we walked around I could see houses burnt down to the ground and houses that had windows smashed and things thrown everywhere. It was apparent that some army had tried to destroy this place, which was pretty present that it had. I would not put it past Morgana to have done this, destroyed yet another thing.

I walked off slowly as Caspian and the brothers looked within the small huts. As I walked around, I saw a small bear on the ground. I let a small tear go and I picked it up, dusting off the dirt and muck that was on the bear. It had a small name on the tag.

'Lily'

I put the bear in my cape pocket wanting to make sure I kept it safe. However I was afraid that I would find bodies of the people and that was something I never wanted to see. The place was so eerie making me feel really uncomfortable. That was when I heard a barrel knock over. I grabbed my sword from my side, pointing it towards whatever was about to come my way. I heard a noise behind me, causing me to turn around.

That was when I felt someone knock my sword out and grab my arms back. I screamed out in pain, hoping that Caspian would hear me and come and save me. A small blade was placed against my throat, slightly digging into my skin.

"Who are you?" I heard a groggy male voice shouted in my ear.

"Olivia" I mumbled, trying to be slightly arrogant.

He pushed me to the wall behind us and pushed my arms up above me. I felt extremely uncomfortable and really scared.

"My Queen?" He asked stuttering.

That was when Caspian came and punched the man in the face, making him fall to the ground. I pushed Caspian back as the man stood up about the hit Caspian back.

"Caspian" I mumbled in his ear. "Stop it"

He calmed down and stopped being really angry. The man held his jaw, and groaned in pain. I looked at the man and he fell to his knees. Looking at both my and Caspian, he bowed his head and began to speak.

"My King and Queen"