20

You know how I said, what does it feel knowing that someone you love and care about so dearly, is going to be killed right in front of your nose.

The pain it causes and the memories you shall always have because of it. That is going to stay with me. I was afraid. As selfish as it is, I am afraid.

I never wanted this.

I wanted peace.

Where was Aslan in all of this?

Everything went in slow motion.

Morgana's magic daggers penetrated my two brothers in the heart. Instantly killing them both.

My whole body shook. Something was coming out of a mouth which was much more powerful than a scream. How dare she!

I broke free from the guards clutches and raced to Morgana. Pushing her to the ground I stabbed her with the dagger that had just killed my two best friends. She looked at me with cold, dark eyes. The guards disappeared. Disintegrated into thin air.

Everything froze.

"Olivia" Aslan spoke.

I turned around to him.

"This isn't for you to end her life." He calmly spoke. "Let her go and leave her with me"

"But Aslan are you even here?" I cried. "Why aren't you here when I need you the most. Why let two innocent people die"

I break down into floods of tears.

"I am Olivia. I am here" he smiles and moves away from me into nothing.

I look at Morgana and she shoves me to the ground. She grabs the dagger and tries to put it to my head. My hand is grasped around her wrist forcing her away from me.

I honestly thought this was it. My life was definitely on the line and probably nearly over.

"This is it" she smirks. "What I have been waiting for. I should have done this a long time ago!"

As she was about to stab the danger into my side. A roar over fills the room. I look towards where the roar came from. Aslan ran over.

I sighed with relief.

Aslan.

Aslan was one magnificent creature. Who represented life. He represented hope and love to anyone no matter who they are. To treat others with respect and how you want to be treated. After all he is the king of this world. But somehow I couldn't help but feel he was the king of the world I used to belong in.

I freeze on the spot as Aslan walks over to me.

"What's done is done." He softly speaks. "You have won. Narnia is free"

With that he roared, causing my hair to brush behind my head, getting rid of the hair that would potentially be surrounding my face.

I laid onto the ground and cried. I cried with relief that it was all over. Everything was back to the way it was. I couldn't be more happier than I am right now. My mind was then brought to Caspian. Standing up, I ran out of the room and down the corridors of the castle. I ran up to the guard asking him where Caspian was.

"He is in the dungeons your majesty" he bows slowly to me.

"Thank you" I smiled and run to the dungeons.

As I ran down the steps, making sure I did not slip down the steps of the dungeon.

"Caspian!" I smiled as I went closer and closer down the steps of the castle.

"Olivia!" He yelled back confirming he was down there.

"Caspian!" I cried with joy as I opened his cell doors. "It is over"

I fell into his arms and then my mind went to Kyse and Quinn. I cried deeper into Caspian's shoulder.

He pulled me away and saw the sad expression on my face. He instantly knew something was up, slowly he rubbed the tears away from my cheek and looked to me concerned.

"Olivia what happened" he spoke softly yet sternly.

I stayed quiet crying even more.

"Olivia!" He grabbed my shoulders really worried.

"Kyse and Quinn" I choked up again. "They're dead"

I cried more and Caspian shed some tears with me for the loss of our friends. They were amazing people that will always share a special place in both our hearts.

***
More tears were shed that day and for weeks and months to come. We never forgot about our friends and those who sacrificed their lives for the sake of us and the kingdom, that they wanted to change.

The adventures, the sacrifices we have made while in this wonderful land I now call my home. Peace is finally in Narnia. I rule alongside the King, King Caspian 10th and our beautiful children, Kyse, Quinn and Elsie. The fourth one is on the way and we couldn't of been more happier than we are now.

I am not going to lie to you, I do miss our times of adventures but we have a lot more bigger responsibilities.

Caspian and I are happy, he is my husband and I couldn't ask for a more supportive man in my life.

Aslan has visited us a few times, excluding the times he came for the children's blessings. They are now the future Kings and Queens of Narnia.

I want my children to grow up with the knowledge of their past, their ancestors. I want them to know how sacrifices have to be made in life in order for things to happen, your own sacrifices.

Kyse and Quinn both know where they got their names from. Elsie does as well. They are named after those who made so much sacrifices, that they sacrificed their lives to make sure that Narnia was a free country. 

I miss my cousins, I miss my life at home sometimes. However I prefer my life here so much, as I have everything I need here. My family, a wonderful husband, a beautiful country. I could not ask for anything better.

***

"The Queen and King both ruled together, alongside the princess and princes of Narnia. They lived in peace and harmony, alongside their country and the people of it."  The King finished.

"Daddy! Did they live happily ever after?" The little girl smiled.

"They lived Happily ever after..." King Kyse spoke softly, looking to the family picture beside him. "The End"