6

I woke up again from another black out. Which was extremely frustrating as blacking out seemed to be a reoccurring thing. My head my pounding and I had a small scratch at the side of my head. I put my finger to it and it was bleeding slightly. I looked around and saw that I was in a cell. With a bed made of straw beside me and my hands in cuffs and a chain trailing from me to outside. Looking around I saw that there was no one else in this place. I was the only one. Well that is what I thought. 

"I see you are awake" I heard a familiar voice speak.

"Why do you have me here?" I asked the shadow in the corner.

"You remember him" she laughs mocking me. "But you do not remember why your memory was taken away from you? Or who even took it?!"

I suddenly shut my eyes and I seem to go back in time.

"It's time" she smirked and pulled me onto the round table under the full moon.

She began circling around me shouting the rhyme, this spell which caused me to be in physical pain.

"Olivia" I heard Caspian yell.

My eyes fell together. My body shut down.

This was it.

Goodbye Olivia. 

You're no longer the Kings Queen.

"You!" I snapped. "You are the one who stole my memory!"

I stood up but before anything else was said, she snapped the chains so I was pushed right up against the cell bars.

"I suggest you do not try anything my queen" She mocked.

"Or what?" I argued, through gritted teeth.

That's when she looked at me in the eyes and seemed to be pressing my head together. I groaned in pain and my scrunched up. She stopped the pain and pulled away from me.

"I advise you do not try anything else" She snapped. "Remember how powerful I am"

As she sat back down, her eyes always on me. It seemed as if we had been in silence for a long while.

"Why?" I asked as I brought my legs to my chest.

"Why what?" She asked.

"Why take my memories from me?" I asked. "Why rip me away from the only thing I ever wanted and had."

She started to laugh, an evil, horrid laugh which made my skin crawl.

"Little miss perfect" She laughed and left me alone in the cell.

I punched the cell bars, which made my hand sore and more than likely bruised it. Realizing I had a small window that opened up to the palace court yard, was the best thing had ever happened to me. I looked out and pushed the bars hoping they were loose. They seemed to not budge which annoyed me because I wanted nothing more than to leave here. I was not relaying on Caspian coming to save me anytime soon, after him walking away from me. 

I carried on looking outside but was disturbed by heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. I quickly ran from the window to the bed. A rather large man came down and opened my cell. He grabbed the chain and pulled me into him. I look away from the man, making sure he did not see the fear in my eyes. He pulled my chin up and smirked. 

"Come with me" He growled. "The Queen wants you" 

He grabbed the chain and pulled me up the stairs. I was so tired and sore, wanting nothing more than to just sit down and sleep. As he pulled me to what seemed like the small village in the middle of the castle, everyone was looking at me and gasping. 

"Is that the true Narnian Queen?" I heard a young woman say. 

She was grabbed by a guard immediately and killed on the spot in front of everyone. Everything from then felt as if it was in slow motion. Everything blurred. She died because of me. I was pulled by the man and started to fight back. 

"You killed her!" I screamed and kicked the man where the sun sure does not shine. 

I tried to pull away from his grasp and the man held my arms behind my back. Twisting my arm right back, screaming I kick even more and smack my head back which hits his nose. I was finally free of his grasp but before I could do anything else, I was grabbed by another two guards. 

"Come!" One of them shouted in my ear and both dragged me to a room. 

A huge hall that was empty with no one else in it apart from me. I was left in the middle of the room but before I could even plan to escape, another person entered the room. It was Caspian. 

"Caspian?" I asked and went up to him. 

"Olivia my love" He said and grabbed me, hugging me. 

I hugged back still unconvinced that it was even Caspian. I thought he was mad at me. Pulling back I looked at him, I looked into his eyes and intimately starred at his eyes. Looking for those brown, caring orbs looking back at me. But the further I searched the more scared and intimidated I felt. 

"Olivia ." He said playing with my hair, moving it so my skin was exposed. "Marry me" 

"Caspian" I smirked and looked at him. 

I saw his hand behind his back and held a dagger in it. I kissed his jaw and grabbed the dagger from behind him, stabbing it into his lower abdomen. He silently fell to the floor and transferred into one of the guards that had previously held me captive. 

She, the witch, must of changed him into something to try and kill me. Psh well nice try I thought to myself and went to the door. Slowly opening it. I turned and looked to see no one there. I started to run. However I was not to sure where I was even running to. I just knew I needed to get out of here quickly. 

I was about to run out of the main door. But was threw back into the wall. 

"Well Olivia nice try!" She smirked and grabbed my throat. "What shall I do with you" She growled. 

I am not afraid of her. 

Am I?