12

"I have been expecting you Olivia"

As I walked through the door, which he had offered for me to come into his humble abode, he shut the door behind. Gesturing for me to go to the main living room. I sat down on a wooden chair in the room, which was the only piece of furniture that was not cluttered with what looked like, spell books. As I looked around there was books absolutely everywhere. It connoted to me that this man new what he was doing when it came to magic due to the never ending study influence he had around him everyday. 

He sat down in front of me but a few meters away. He starred at me for a while before he began to talk. He would not take his eyes off of the necklace I had around my neck. Maybe this was who Elise was talking about when she referred to 'Him'. 

"Who gave you that?" He asked referring to my necklace Elise gave me. 

"Elise, the cook at the palace gave it to me, when I said I would be coming to you for help." I answered while intently looking at the man. 

"Very well" He replied and cleared his throat. "Well I already know why you are here." 

I frowned slightly. It was a bit strange how this man seemed to know everything about me and It was our first encounter. As I looked at him I noticed a small scar on his left cheek. I looked at it closely as I could but he turned his head away from me. 

"Olivia" He spoke and I snapped my head to his eyes. "You want to find the lost Queen?" 

I nodded my head vigorously.

"Yes I do sir" I answered as he stood up, obviously looking for something. 

"Very well" He replied and grabbed a small face mirror. 

He walked over to me and handed me the mirror. I was hoping this mirror would be magic, where I could see the Queen and help out my new friend Caspian from being killed. Even though I have only known the man for a few days, I cannot help but think his death penalty is unjustified and murderous. As Uzthar handed me the mirror he told me to put my hand up against it. I did as I was told and placed my hand on the mirror. The shock made my hair fly back, it was like a huge breeze on a stormy day. As I looked in the mirror I began to see a reflection forming in front of me. I began to get excited as I hoped that it would be the reflection of the Queen and I would be able to save her. As I looked more intently, I realised that it was in fact my own reflection I was staring at. Shocked I dropped the mirror to my lap. 

"Why is it showing me?" I asked stressed. "I wanted to see the Queen and take her back to the King" 

"You are looking at the Queen" He spoke raising the mirror to my face again. 

My face appeared again in the reflection and I frowned. 

"No, that cannot be right." I stood up. "It is some mistake." 

"There is no mistake when it comes to magic my dear." He smiled putting a hand on my shoulder. "Come sit down and I shall make everything clear to you" 

As I sat down he went into the kitchen and brought back a small teacup filled with water for me to drink out of to somehow calm me down. I drank it quite quickly and looked back at the warlock. He smiled and cleared his throat before he began. 

"Now you must promise that you will not leave this place." He began. "You can leave when I have finished absolutely everything I need to tell you." 

I frowned and nodded, promising to him that I would not leave. 

"I promise" 

"Very well." He smiled. "The Queen was envied by most of the women within the land of Narnia. Her power of love that she shared with her lover, Caspian was said that it could rule every nation. One day the Queen was kidnapped by the Witch that was the most powerful one in the whole of Narnia and a direct descendant of the Witch, Jadis. The Witch had taken the Queen and changed all of her memories, making her forget all about Caspian and the adventures she had when in Narnia. She was transferred into the normal world, the human world and restarted her life, completely forgetting about everything." 

I sat there intently listening to every word he said. 

"One day it was prophesied that she would eventually come back to Narnia and take over again hand in hand with her lover, King Caspian. The Witch had no idea about this and still does not to this day. However she will not take any chances. She captured Caspian and has sentenced him to death. But my darling Olivia," He sighed sadly. "Do you know why she has done that?" 

"No?" I ushered him to carry on. 

"Because the Queen is back and right near Caspian but she does not know it." He smiled. "You are the Queen." 

I stared at him unsure what to reply to that. My thoughts went to Caspian when he said that the Queen was much more closer than I thought. I shook it off, trying to get him out of my head. Looking in my lap I played with my fingers and looked back up to see him handing me the mirror back. 

"If we hold onto this mirror and if it is true you are the Queen." He began. "I promise a small imprint will form on your wrist. It will confirm you are the Queen." 

I held onto the mirror slowly. Staring at it with my whole face. That was when the magic began. I immediately dropped the mirror as a blue spark was travelling from my fingers to my wrist making a small  crown on my wrist form. I looked at it and touched it with my bony fingers, tracing the small, tattoo like image on my skin. Smiling I looked back at the warlock again. 

"The only catch is." he sighed. "When the moment is right every single thing you cannot remember before about you being Queen and your love for Caspian. It could happen at any time, but I advise you to stay strong by him and protect him my Queen otherwise you may never remember." 

I stood up and looked at the warlock. 

"Thank you so much Uzthar." I smiled and hugged the man. 

He hugged me back soon after and I gently pulled away, going to the door. 

"I need to get back before, Morgana comes back otherwise she will be mad." I sighed and put my hand on the door. 

"Wait my Queen" He said and put his hand on the door to shut it. "You know the evil witch I spoke about?" 

I nodded in response. 

"Her name is Morgana." He spoke and the name hit me like a tone of bricks. 

Oh my life. 

How! I thought I could trust her. Not wanting to her anything else, I thanked the warlock and saw Quinn and Kyse there with a horse each for us. I mounted the horse and before they had the chance to ask how everything went, I encouraged the horse to go and it raced through the wood. 

I needed to get back. 

Before everything screws up.