11

"Elise!" I whispered loudly in her ear as she slept. 

"Huh?!" She sat up and knocked me off my feet, falling straight to the ground. Luckily it did not make that make noise, as her bedroom was downstairs. 

"I need to go" I whispered to her. She  looked at me long and hard, then she stood up sighing. 

"Come on then" She smiled and I hugged her. 

We ran to the stables and got out a horse. I mounted on it and put my hood up of my cape. She looked to me and handed me a small pendant. 

"This will keep you safe. Show it to him and he will know who you are" She smiled. "I will cover for you now go!" 

"Wait Elisa who is 'Him'" I asked but instead of answering me, she smacked the horse which caused it to ride off through the forest. 

I continued to ride as fast as I could so I would be back before anyone knew I was missing. Or even worse, if Morgana comes back early. Me and the horse who I found out his name was Lance rode until we were clear from the village surrounding the castle and headed for the Northern village further up the stream. We trotted slowly through the forest and I played with the necklace in my hands, looking, well admiring it. Trying to make out who 'Him' could be. As me and Lance went through the stream we head muffled noises coming from further ahead. I dismounted Lance and hid behind a tree, with my back to it. 

The voices became louder and louder, until they seemed to be right next to us. 

"What is this horse doing here?" One of the male voices say to the other. 

With that they spooked Lance and he rode off into the forest. That is when all went quiet. A little too quiet. I quickly turned around and grabbed one of them putting a small dagger to his throat. I looked at the other and saw they were not human. I looked down to the person I had in my arms and again saw a faun. 

"Please we mean no harm" The one in my grasp said and the other looked so terrified. 

I felt kind of bad but I did not know I could even trust these two. 

"What are your names." I asked forcefully. 

"Quinn!" The one in my grasp said. 

"Kyse" The other frantically said. 

I let Quinn go and put my dagger away slowly still keeping fearful eye contact with them. My eyes went from one to the other. 

"It can not be" Quinn spoke with a shocked face. 

"Impossible" Kyse said and looked to Quinn. 

"My Queen?" they spoke in unison. 

"I think you have the wrong person" I snapped which made them snap out of there shocked faces. 

"Now I have lost my horse thanks to you two." I groaned. "I have no clue as to where I am going." 

I kicked the ground in frustration and both fauns stood their concerned but did not want to say anything, to make me more mad. I looked around and then began to walk north, the direction where I think I should be heading. 

"Um excuse me!" 

"Miss?" 

"What?" I turned around and sighed. "I am sorry, I do not mean to be intentionally horrid. It is just I need to get somewhere as soon as possible" 

"We can help you!" They smiled at me and rushed to me. 

"You would do that?" I smiled back. 

They nodded their heads quickly then walked to me. 

"Thank you" I smiled to them and we started to walk. "Wait" I blushed. 

"What is wrong?" Quinn asked. 

"I do not know where the direction we need to go in, is." I smiled innocently. 

"Where are we going?" Kyse asked. 

"To see Uzthar, the Warlock" I smiled and they looked at me shocked. 

"Why are you going there-" Quinn began but  then stopped half way through. "Oh wait never mind" 

"We are going the right way though" Kyse smiled. "North we go" 

 We began to walk north and sometimes I had forgotten the reason why I had started this journey in the first place. I had gotten to know Quinn and Kyse really well and they were funny, constantly making me laugh, which was something I have not done in a long time. As we walked further North I noticed a small cottage, the cottage had smoke coming from the chimney, symbolizing that someone was present with in the house. 

The small cottage reminded me of some sort of fairy-tale like Hansel and Gretel, as the house was old and almost like it was about to fall to pieces. I turned to look at Quinn and Kyse who nodded to me, telling me that we had made it to the warlocks home. Smiling in excitement I went to walk to the door but was pulled back by the two fauns, who were now my new friends. 

"You have to be wary that he is very scary" Kyse warned. 

"He is a old, moody man and does not like to be messed with for unnecessary things" Quinn added. 

"Look boy's I appreciate everything you have done for me." I smiled looking at  them both. "But this is a serious matter." 

"What is it?" They asked in unison.

"I need to find the lost Queen of Narnia." I smiled and both of them frowned confused. "Have you heard of her?" 

"Of course we have" Quinn smiled and looked at his brother. "But I do not think you really do know about her." 

"What are you talking about?" I asked frowning at them both for acting so weird with me all of a sudden. 

"We should not explain." Quinn smiled pushing me to the door gently. "Uzthar shall explain everything to you."

"I hope you find everything you were searching Olivia" They said together and I smiled at them. 

"Are you going to be here when I am done?" I asked the two of them. 

"You will want to go back as soon as you come out" Kyse foretold. 

"We shall fetch a horse for you when you are done" Quinn spoke and I smiled but was sightly confused. 

"Why shall I want to go back as soon as possible?" 

Before they could say another word, the door swung open and appeared Uzthar. An old man with a long white beard standing there looking down to me, about to speak to me. 

"I have been expecting you Olivia" 

What?