9

The next day come around so quickly. I was in such a happy mood, yet I was not to sure why. I got changed (at the top) and ran down to the kitchen to see the cooks. I sat on the side and grabbed an apple that was in the bowl. I explained to Elise, the main cook, about what happened last night, when I went down to see Caspian. 

"Olivia, you should be careful." She spoke motherly, while cutting up the carrots for today's lunch. 

"I will Elise" I sighed. "There is something mysterious about him" 

She put her knife down and put the chopped up carrots in the big pot, making her famous soup. Turning to me she pushed my hair behind my ear. 

"You need to be careful." She smiled. "I am not naggingLiv, but you do not understand how dangerous it is to be near him." 

"But I do not get why" I moaned but she turned away from me. "Why Elise? Why is he so dangerous?" 

She looked around and shut the main door to the kitchen. Leaving me and her alone. 

"Caspian was the King of this place. The whole of Narnia and ruled with his lover, Queen.." She began but did not finish. 

"Queen who?" I asked smiling. 

"I have forgotten." She muttered, then carried on. "The Queen was ripped away from her King and sent away. It has been said that the Queen has returned and Caspian is looking for her. Morgana does not want to take any chances." 

"What, you think I am the lost Queen?" I asked in shock. 

She just looked at me and shrugged. I laughed at her. 

"Elise you are funny" I smiled and kissed her cheek leaving the kitchen. 

"Just be careful kid" She sighed as I left. 

I ran into the gardens to see Morgana looking at the water and getting really angry. She screams so loud and splashes the water. I jumped back in fright and turned back around the corner so she could not see me. 

"Olivia?" Morgana spoke beside me, which made me jump really quickly. 

"Morgana, I am sorry for disturbing you" I stumbled. "I just wanted to have a small walk." 

"It is fine" She muttered and looked around. "I am going away for a week or so." 

"Why? Where are you going?" I asked. 

"None of your business!" She snapped at me. "I just need to sort some things out. Then when I come back there will be a death on display." 

I frowned and nodded my head. 

"I want you to never leave the castle." She looked into my eyes. 

"I wont" I mumbled and looked at the ground. 

"And stay away from the dungeon" She said walking behind me. "If I find out you do Olivia. You will be punished okay?" 

I gulped nodding my head quickly.

"Good" She spoke and left me alone outside. 

Walking into the gardens, was probably the most amazing thing within this castle. It always calmed me down whenever I felt alone or stressed out. I was in the castle on my own for most of the day, so it got pretty lonely and I hated it. 

I curled up my legs to my chest for comfort and thought about what Elise had previously said to me. How could Morgana be so afraid of Caspian finding this Queen, what makes it so bad. I guess the fact that he should be the King of Narnia might have something to do with it. Was Morgana lying about her being the Queen of Narnia? I knew I would have to go and see Caspian again tonight, which would be sure to help me receive some actual information. It would make things easier as well considering Morgana will not be here for a while, which means I wont have to sneak around as much. But I knew I would still have to be careful because of Linden. If he caught me he be the first to tell Morgana and get me into so much trouble. 

As I sat there I felt a water droplet fall on my face. I looked up to see that the clouds had gone grey and everything had gone suddenly darker, the droplets fell quickly and it started to pour with rain. I quickly ran into the castle and grabbed a drink.

"Elise?" I asked as I sat down at the table they had in the kitchen. 

"Yes dear?" She asked as she pounded the dough to make her famous, yet delicious bread rolls. 

"I was thinking about what you told me earlier." I spoke playing with the table cloth. 

"Olivia you need to stop or you will-" She began but I cut her up quickly. 

"Yes I know I will get into trouble but I want to know one thing." I looked at her. "Why is he in prison and why did Morgana take over?" 

She looked at me and carried on kneading the dough. Totally ignoring me. 

"Elise!" I said loud to get her attention. 

"Olivia I do not know" She lied but I did not want to push her anymore, she had already said more than she probably should have. 

If anyone found out that I had this information or was even talked about, I am sure people would be in a lot of trouble. It had been forbidden to talk about. The past had been forgotten. But I wanted to find out. 

I knew it would be a huge risk but how could someone just leave this mystical mystery. It seemed everyone was two faced to each other and It could be down to this information. That everyone feared each other. How does that make anyone happy? The main question was, Why would Morgana want no one knowing about this? It made me suspicious of her. I have never trusted her. She ultimately terrified me. But at the same time I saw the good side of her, which was hidden away from everyone else, even herself. 

But I am going to find out. 

So there would be no point anyone trying to hide things from me. 

I will find out. 

Hopefully tonight.