⚜Chapter 3⚜ Say Yes to the Dress

"Hmm.... I'm not so sure about this color...." Kagoma says as she looks at Haurhi and you throw your arms out.

     "It's white, everything is WHITE!" You grumble and Haurhi smiles as she turns looks at you. "Although, I still think you'd look better with a less.... Um..... Poofy dress..."

     "I agree." Haurhi laughs as you nod and help her navigate with the white ball of tool swallowing her whole. "I want you to choose a dress Y/N...."

      "Okay...." You mumble and smile as you step about looking at dresses. You step along and find a rather less poofy dress and hand it to her consultant. "Thank you." You state as she takes it and Kagoma claps her hands drawing your attention.

     "I found the bridesmaids dresses!" She cheers and you step around to peer at them. A complete wall of brightly colored dresses of all shapes and sizes. "Look at this one!" She squeals and the girls awe as you shrug and the curtains open as Haurhi steps out. "Haurhi!"

"Wow..." They whisper and she smiles slightly as you smile as you dust off your shoulders.

"I know best." You say and Haurhi nods as she smiles and quickly looks at herself. "So, how do you feel about this dress Haruhi?"

"I love it..." She mumbles as she twirls and you nod. "All agree?"

"Agree!" You all cheer and she nods as she steps into her room and you turn to Kagoma.

"Well, I guess she looks great in that dress." She says and you smile slightly as she shrugs. "I'm assuming it's just that she's so good, not because of that dress." She states plainly and walks along as you roll your eyes and stare at the brides maids dresses.

     Pinks, purples, green, yellow... You cringe at the yellow dress and move on. Blue, white, tan, gold, more and more and more. Your head swims in the wave of colors and haurhi pats your shoulder.

     "Hey, you ready to try on bridesmaid dresses?" She asks smiling and you look at her eyes narrow.

     "Do I look ready?" You mutter and she laughs pulling you along. You stumble your way and your heart thumps with terror.

     The saddest thing is, it was only the beginning.

^

     "That was the longest day of my life!" You grunt and Haurhi laughs as you both carry your dresses through the door. "Seriously.... 6 hours of shopping!"

     "Well... Good news is Tatsuro is out and getting some amazing pizza!" She cheers as she heads upstairs as you had the dress inside a closet in the hall. "I think you looked amazing, Tamaki would drool!"

     "He drools anyway." You call and she laughs as you step back and look at her. "So... Yesterday really got intense." You mutter and she nods as she steps into the kitchen and you lean into the entry way.

     "Might need to get used to it." She mumbles and looks at you with sad eyes. "It happens almost every time I see them together."

     "Hunny used to be so sweet though...." You mumble and she nods as you glance at a hung photo on the wall. "Has he really just done a complete turn around?"

     "Yeah." She mumbles and shakes her head. "Kinda scary isn't it?" She asks and you nod as a lightbulb turns on in your head. "Y/N?" She calls as you hurry upstairs and open your suitcase.

     "Call Hunny!" You call and grab a soft pink bunny from your case and set it on your bed. Running back down the stairs Haurhi hangs up the phone and looks at you. "Well?"

     "He's on his way." She states and you nod as sit in the kitchen and wait. "What's your plan?"

     "Something that I'm sure will work." You state and she nods as you stare intently at the door.

^

     You open the door after a rapid knock and standing on the steps with bored eyes stands Hunny. "What the hell do you want to bring me all the way out here?" He mutters pulling his sunglasses off his head and you grab his arm pulling him inside. "Y/N!"

     "Just wait and see!" You call as excitement bubbles inside your stomach. This is going to work, you thought as you pull him upstairs, he's going to be fixed! "Okay! Hunny I know why you act this way!"

     "What way?" He hisses and you he rips away from your grip. "What the hell is going on?"

     "Please Hunny! It's going to help you! It's just in my room." You state and he arms grab your waist pulling you back and you freeze.

     "If I knew you wanted that, then I would have come faster." He whispers and your eyes widen as you look up into his big brown eyes. He forcefully pulls at your chin and you yank away. "So you play hard to get?"

     "No Hunny! Just look!" You open the door with a bright smile and he peers inside. His eyes widen as he catches the pink bunny sitting against the pillow. His weight shifts and he steps inside as he feet naturally carry him to it.

     You smile happily as you follow him inside and he stands at the foot of your bed. Excitement stirs inside you and you can't help but feel overjoyed. The old Hunny will soon return and you can just laugh about how silly he acted. He leans forward and picks up the bunny as he holds it out staring at it. It's cute button eyes and soft pink plush and he seems to change. His eyes soften and he begins to tear up. Slowly, he turns to look at you and your heart stirs with happiness as he reaches out hugging you gently.

    "Y/N." He whispers and you nod hugging him tightly.

     "I told you you'd be happy!" You whisper and squeeze him tightly. "See Hunny! You just missed your bun bun."

     "Y/N...." He mumbles and his hands slip under your shirt and you jump back as you stare at him eyes wide and he laughs tossing the bunny into the floor. "I guess I didn't realize it before, but you're actually pretty dumb huh?" He asks and you suck in a breath. "You think a stupid stuffed bunny will make me happy?" He asks and kicks it to you. "Have fun with your little toys..."

    "Why.... Why are you....." You mumble and gently pick up the bunny looking at him. "Why are you acting this way?"

     "Acting like what Y/N? An adult?" He asks and snorts as he opens the door and turns looking at you. "Maybe instead of judging me for how I am now, you should grow up too." He says and glares at you, actually glares. "This isn't high school anymore.... All of them should grow up...."

     "You're such an asshole!" You shout and he gives you a smug cocky smile as he nods.

     "Thanks for noticing." He gives you a wink and shoves his hands into his pocket. "Next time you give me a call, make sure it's something worth my time..." He says and stops short as you looks at you. "Welcome back, Y/N-chan." And from that, he gives a cackle as he steps out into the hall and you clutch the bunny close.

     You're eyes close as tears threaten to spill over and you sink into the ground. Hunny was gone.... And he was never coming back....

^

Thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I'll stop writing so much Hunny drama for a little bit! So let's add some different drama! Any suggestions?! Anyway, please vote, comment, add and or follow for more!!! I love you all and thanks so much!