⚜️Chapter6⚜️A little treat for the wedding party

"Haurhi....." Tatsuro pokes her cheek as you peer over his shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"I'm telling you she is dead!" You shout and she kicks you as Tatsuro smiles. "Owe!"

"What happened to you?" He mumbles helping her sit up as you rub your side.

"I guess I just crashed from all the presser of the wedding..." she grumbles and he frowns as you shake you head. "But I'm fine now! Let's get to planning!"

"No no no!" Tatsuro pulls her back and looks towards you. "We just need to relax today..."

"No! We relaxed on that Lemonade fight." She barks and he shakes his head.

"How about we have a nice day at the beach?" He smiles and her eyes light up as she leans forward.

"Well, I can't say no to the beach!" She cheers and you smile happily and pump your fist.

"YAY!!! Freedom at the Beach!" They laugh as you charge upstairs Haurhi hot on your heels and you pack a bag. "Going to the beach, going to the beach..."

"Hey! Y/N-chan!" Haurhi calls and you turn looking to her. "The guys are coming so make sure to dress super cute." She gives a wink as you roll your eyes and turn.

Even so you act as if you didn't care, you find the perfect bathing suite and slip on a cover up. Marching down the stairs, bag in hand, you stare down at a group of boys and your instantly emotionally drained.

   "Y/N-CHANNNN!" The twins shriek running up and giving a rather.... scary smile. "This is great!" Kaoru cheers as he wiggles his eyes brows. "Yeah, we weren't able to see you in a bathing suite before." Hikaru whispers and you're face goes dark red.

   "YOU PERVES!" Tamaki shouts and Hunny laughs from leaning against the wall.

   "Funny you say that... weren't you the one who had a nose bleed all caught up in your la la land?" He gives a bitter smile and Kyoya growls.

    "That's coming from you." He hisses and Hunny turns on his heels glaring.

   "What's that four eyes?" He barks back and Tatsuro whistles.

   "Enough! Listen, Haru has enough pressure! Let's just have fun today, no fighting!" He says and Haurhi steps down the stairs.

   "Let's go have some fun!" She cheers smiling brightly as you nod in agreement.

   Of course, the host club only does the opposite of what is asked...

^

   "WAHHHH!" Tamaki's eyes twinkle as he stares out the window. "Look at it! Golden sand, blue beautiful water, beach babes!"

   "Babes?" You ask and snicker slightly looking down. "No wonder you get no action." He makes a noise and you turn as he straightens up. "Ehh, no corner? How strange..."

   "More like a relief." Hunny mumbles and the twins lean back looking at him, eyes peeking over the seat at him.

   "Those moments made our days." They both mutter and Tamaki turns, tears pouring from his eyes.

   "YOU MEAN MY SUFFERING MADE YOU HAPPY?!" He shouts and the twins look at each other then nod.

   "Yes, yes it did." They both say and Mori pokes in from the back seat. "Didn't help that someone was usually the cause of it." Every head turns to you and you shudder.

    "Weirdos..." you mutter an the twins jumps forward shouting in both ears.

   "WE'RE HERE!" They jump out happily and you run you head as you step out. Just slightly deaf than before, you help pull out things from the car and drag it down to the beach.