⚜️Chapter 12⚜️ Camp Trip (part 3)

*shuffle shuffle*

   You turn over in your sleep from the odd noises. Morning is here and none of you wanted to wake up. It was a long night, and the sleeping bags and such had no protection from the hard ground.

   *SNAP!*

   "Oops..." a voice whispers as a faint slap noise echoes and you crack your eyes open.

   "You idiot! We can't wake them up!" Another hisses and you open your eyes more as you slowly sit up. "Yeah dummy, the prank won't work!"

   Already knowing the voices you crawl towards the tent flap and wait patiently. You narrow your eyes as the zipper begins to move.

   "Uwahhh, why are zippers so loud?" A voice only to be Tamaki's grumbles as two other, only the twins, answers. "Just open the damn tent!"

   *zzzzziiiiiippppppp*

   You watch as a hand stretches in and you grab it. Shrill shrieks echo and the hand jerks back as you hear them run away. Slowly you peek out and watch as they run towards a fire where the other three sit. Shaking your head, you grab some shoes and head that way.

Tamaki and the twins hid behind Mori as he looks over at you. "Good morning Y/N." He says and they peek over his back.

"Morning boys." You yawn and sit beside kyoya as he takes a sip of water. "So why did you try to sneak into our tent?"

"W-well..." Tamaki begins and the twins point to him. "Tamaki wanted to see your sleeping face!"

"PERVERT!" You scream and grab a fire iron holding it above you head and Tamaki screams running away as someone grabs the iron and you fall back.

"Carful." A harsh voice says and you turn into hunny's chest as he holds the iron. "No need to beat up Tamaki no matter how much he annoys you."

"Sorry." You whisper softly and hunny smiles as he grabs you chin. "What are you doing?"

"I see what you are doing." He whispers and leans down as someone shoves him away stepping between you.

"Stop it." You look up at kaoru as hunny glares and turns away. "Y/N." He looks at you and holds your shoulders. "I need to talk with you." He grabs your hand leading you away from the group and turns. "Look, I'm really worried about you. Hunny isn't the same as he used to be, you need to understand that. If you keep doing this, he will eventually try something."

"Kaoru... I'm fine, okay? You just need to rel-"

"Y/N!" He hisses and steps closer to you hugging you. "You don't understand what's it's like, to watch you try so hard when I know what's going to happen in the end."

"Why are you doing this?" You whisper and he squeezes you tightly.

"If you don't know why, then I won't tell you." He whispers as he walks away and you stand watching.

^

  After a while, everyone woke up and you start on yet another day stuck in the woods. Haurhi and Tatsuro walk in front of you talking happily. You look behind and find each girl has a guy cornered talking to them and you look at either side.

   "Hmm." Your shoulders slump and you realize everyone is distracted by a weird mutant duck thing on the lake.

   "The poor thing!" Tamaki cries as he slides down the hill. "I'm going to help him."

   "It might have diseases Mi'Lord!" Hikaru shouts and kyoya looks up.

   "Apparently to this book, it is very very sentimental and will attack if it feels provoked."

   "Money is on mutant Duck." Kaoru answers and the girls watch as Tamaki steps closer.

   "Here here little ducky, I will love you the way you are."

   "And he wonders why he is single?" Hikaru whispers as the duck waddles forward and Tamaki reaches out.

CRUNCH!

   "AHHHHHHHH!" Tamaki screams and the twins sway as they shout.

   "It's okay Mi' lord! Don't provoke him anymore than he already is!"

   "Why is it that every time you call him that... something bad happens." Mori asks and everyone goes silent.

   "Wow.... way to open our eyes Mori." Kyoya whispers and smiles. "Me must call him that some more."

   Taking the distraction, you sneak off to get some peace and quite. You sigh happily as the noise gets farther and farther away. Humming a tune, you march along and look about the woods. Tall trees, dirt, rocks, yep... it's totally boring.

   "This is totally boring. I mean, the duck was interesting, but there is nothing else entertaining here!" You shout and slump against a tree.

   Birds tweet and you look up at the sky. Blue and pretty. White puffy clouds, you should feel excited, but you don't. Instead, you feel completely at your wits end.

   "Y/N-chan!!!!" You hear shouts and stand up quickly.

   "Yeah yeah!" You shout and head towards the hiking path. Walking back you sigh stepping out.

   "We were worried we had no idea where you had-" haurhi stops eyes wide as the others take in deep breaths.

   "Y-Y/N, Don't make any sudden movements." Kyoya whispers and you raise an eyebrow.

   Each one of them are staring behind you and you turn slightly. You look behind yo hand there is something brown, big, and fuzzy standing there. Your heart hammers as you look up and it grunts.

   "It's a bear..." you whisper and step back slightly as the others step back.

   "No sudden movements guys." Mori whispers and Tamaki walks up.

   "Guys! That duck was really mean, I think he had teeth! I mean-" he stops and looks up, his face goes pale and he points. "BEAR?!" He shouts and it lets out a roar and you all scatter as you scream.

   It went south, so so so.... fast. . .

^

Hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry it took so long! I'm thinking the next chapter will be the last camp one and we can move on with the story! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please, give a vote, comment, add or follow for more.