⚜️Chapter 7⚜️ Warm Bodies and Cold Hearts

"Y/N? Hey are you awake?" Haurhi peeks in from the door and you turn over looking towards her. "Well, you look horrible..."

"Thanks so much for that Haru..." you grumble and stand up looking into the mirror. It was true, you looked like crap, but how could you sleep after what happened yesterday?

"Say, you and the twins were inseparable last night... anything happen?" She asks smiling softly and you laugh it off. You can't tell her what happened, it would break her heart.

"Hey where's Tatusro at?" You ask dodging the question and tossing and changing into some nice clothes.

"Oh he's at work, but I need some help Miss Maid of Honor." She gives a wink and you groan.

"What do I have to do?" You mumble and she laughs softly and motions for you to finish dressing and walking away.

Grumbling complaints, you get dressed and head downstairs. She smiles standing at the door and you slip on your shoes staring. "Can you tell me where we are going now?" You ask and she gives a big smile.

   "It's a surprise." She states plainly and opens the door as you glare and step outside with her.

   Locking the door, she turns and heads towards her car with a happy smile as you climb into the passenger seat. She turns the key and it rumbles to a start. Music begins blaring through the speakers and she quickly turns it down as you shake your head. That woke you up... You sit quietly as she drives about for about half and hour, the entire drive silent. Then, she pulls into a parking spot in front of a cafe, one that you had visited a lot when going to school here.

   "You lovely jerk." You whisper and throw your arms around her and she laughs. "I love you, you know that right?"

   "Of course..." she laughs and you smile brightly as you both hop out of the car and head into the cafe.

   The atmosphere was the same as it was long ago. A waiter leads you to a booth and you smile as they hand out a newly updated menu. You order some coffee and your favorite food as Haurhi orders some Tea and cake.

   "Wait, they got married? Who knew we were so great at matchmaking..." you mumble remembering that day of changing the scary gangster into a wonderful prince like figure. "Man, seems like everyone is getting married..."

   "Haha, well all except you and the guys..." she says taking a sip of her tea. "Anyway, I came to discuss the venue."

   "Ahh, I see, so I was dragged out for work..." you groan and wave your hand. "Alright, what are you looking at?"

   "Well, I was checking out a beach venue, but I was afraid it would be too drastic. Then I started thinking of a rustic kind of theme, still not good... I'm kinda in a rut." She mumbles and you lean back thinking. "I just don't understand what to do..."

   "Maybe... a church wedding?" You ask and she frowns.

   "That too... sadly the churches aren't to happy with my fathers.... way of dressing..." She mutters and you nod leaning back.

   "Well.... I'm not sure..." You whisper and rest a cheek on you hand. "Have you discussed this with Tatsuro?"

   "Of course..." She whispers and shakes her head. "He couldn't find one either..."

   "Oh no.... you don't think the boys?"

   "No way! They would turn it into a theme for sure... I mean I love themes, but theirs are.... odd...." She rubs her neck and laughs slightly as your food arrives. "Yay! Cake!"

   "Hmm... that reminds me of Hunny..." you mumble and a twinge of pain hits you.

   "I know it's hard, after so long..." She whispers running a finger over the rim of her cup. "So it's fine to be this upset, but you need to realize, this is how he is now..."

   "I understand that... but it's like he's dead inside... like he's warm himself, but his heart is cold... like he doesn't care about anything anymore..." You whisper as you take a bite of your food. "There has to be something that happened Haurhi..."

   "School drama I assure.... I have an idea what happened, but if my reason is false I don't want to tell you..." She whispers and you puff up your cheeks. "He hasn't told a soul, he just showed up that way at the club..."

   "At the club...." you whisper and you eyes widen. "That's it Haurhi!" You shout and her eyes widen. "You can have your wedding at the school! Where you and he met!"

   "That's a wonderful idea!" She cheers and leans down. "But that would take a while to confirm..."

   "We have tree months! Also we can work on the other things while the request is pending!" You cheer and she smiles happily.

   "Let me call tatsuro and see!" She jumps up pulling her phone out and hurrying outside.

   "Hmm.... a wedding at a school..." someone whispers and you turn looking towards him. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to startle you..." he pulls down his book he was reading and smiles slightly. "Pleasure."

   "Right... nice to meet you." You whisper and he smiles as he takes a sip of coffee.

   "The name is Nekozawa." He says and you're eyes widen as you lean forward. His beautiful blue eyes go wide and he scoots back.

   "EHHH THE CAT PUPPET DUDE?!" You shout and people all look around towards you.

   "Shush!" He pushes a finger over your lips and you glare. "Goodness be quite." He hisses and you yank his finger away. He smelled like a gentle fresh breeze of colon. "So I see you once attended Ouran. And are also friends with Haurhi."

   "Um... I was a hostess of the club." You mutter and he raises an eyebrow.

   "Ahh the one who left disaster in her wake?" He makes a snorting noise and you glare. "Nice to see you again."

    "I've been here!" You growl and Haurhi steps back insides "whatever..."

   Sitting in your seat Haurhi smiles sitting down and sighs. "Who was that?" She asks and you shake your head. "No idea." You answer and he gives a odd noise as you smile. "Anyway, what did he say?"

   "He said it was a perfect idea and he is already calling the school!" She smiles happily and squeezes your hands. "This is going to be great Y/N-chan!"

   After your brief happy dance, you finish your food and begin to leave. You quickly dart to the restroom and after finishing, you step out just to run into Nekozawa.

   "Ehh..." You glare and he rolls his eyes. "Hello."

   "I'm sorry, I'm nobody." He sticks his tongue out and you sigh. "So you are contacting the school to have the wedding there?"

   "Well we have the grooms approval so yes." You nod and he laughs slightly. "What's so funny?"

   "Yes, let's return back to the place where everything went sour... nothing can go wrong..." he states and gives a smile as he waves. "Good bye, and welcome back Ouran's Hostess."

^

Thanks so much for reading! Check out my other story Demon's Guy my Tongue. It's Blue Exorcist so yay!!! Anyway! I hope you liked it! Vote, comment, add and follow for more!!! Love you guys so much! Thanks!!!