⚜️Chapter 19⚜️ The Rehearsal Dinner

You look in the mirror as you fix you hair and sigh. Tonight is the rehearsal dinner, and you really aren't ready to face the guys, well mainly Kaoru. Haruhi comes in holding out a necklace and she wraps it around your neck. She had been in shock since you blurred out the incident yesterday, and her and Tatsuro had barley talked to you.

   "So, Haruhi-"

   "Was he good?" She asks and you instantly go numb. "I-I mean, that was your first time wasn't it?"

   "H-Haru!" You shout and she smiles at you as you stare at your feet. "I don't remember anything!"

   "Then why are you so red... you have to remember something." She wiggles her eyebrows and you stick your tongue out at her as she lets out a laugh. "Common Y/N! Give me the details."

   "I honestly only remember him talking." You grumble and she raises an eyebrow as you turn bright red. "Nothing interesting!" You shout as she chuckles and you both walk down stairs where Tatsuro stands in a nice suite.

   "Are we ready?" He asks not making eye contact with you as you and Haruhi both nod happily as he holds the door open for you both as you walk out and get into the car. You have to sit in the back seat like a child and buckle up. Shortly after you buckle up, the car begins driving through the town. You hum to yourself as see the school parking lot filled with cars. You take in a deep breath as Tatsuro drives about and parks the car with great difficulty. Finally, he finds a spots and you all get out.

   "You ready?" Tatsuro asks as he looks into Haruhi's eyes and she nods happily taking his hand into hers. They smile as each and he looks to you. "Y/N, are you ready?" They both look to you as you stare towards the school. The lights are bright inside and you can hear gentle music playing inside. You watch as two men open the doors letting people inside and you suck in a deep breath.

   "Lets do this shit." You say fiercely and the three of you head inside.

^

   Inside there are several different people dressed nicely and you follow Haru to the table where the bridesmaids are. "Sorry I'm late!" Haruhi cheers happily as they all smile at the two of you. "Y/N, I'm happy you are feeling better." One cheers as you bow your thanks and Kagoma glares.

   "Yes the guys were pretty worried about you." She hisses as she looks to where they are all standing. "I guess you should go over to them..."

   "I'm good." You state and sit down instantly as Haru laughs and pats your shoulder.

   Kagoma gives you a weird look as you take a cookie and munch on it happily. You talk with some of the other bridesmaids when the dinner is served. You smile at the mashed potatoes and steak and grip the fork tightly when you are about to dig in.  You munch away happily as the others do to and you give them a big smile.

   Kagoma sits watching the whole thing, she pays attention to how you don't make eye contact with any of the guys. By that point you would have ran over to them and had a big laugh about something stupid. She watches as you bite into a roll and rolls her eyes at you manner of eating.  What did any of those guys see in you? She thought ugly thoughts and stood up walking to the guys table.

   "Hello Kagoma." Tamaki cheers as she stares at them all and he tilts his head. "What's the matter."

   "Oh nothing, I just was letting you know that Y/N is feeling better! I know you were all worried about her."  She smiles at them and they share a look.