⚜️Chpater 15⚜️ Danceing Practice

"Do I have to?" Kyoya asks as you all walk along the street towards a studio.

   "We had to dance all the time back in the Club!" Haurhi states and you stare down at your feet. "Right Y/N?"

   "Mhm." You nod and she shares a look with Tatsuro.

   "Well we need to learn this dance, so can everyone please just suck it up?" Haurhi asks and the guys smile happily at her as they wrap her in a hug.

   "Anything for you Haruhi~." They sing and she laughs as tatsuro steps back to where you are.

   "You seem off today..." He says as he shoves his hands into his pocket. "What's wrong?" 

   "Nothing really." You mumble and he frowns as he ruffles your hair. "What are you doing?"

   "I-I'm not super good at trying to comfort people. You just seem so sad." He smiles at you and you look up at the gang.

   "Something.... kinda happened." You grumble and he stares at you eyes wide. "Something I can't explain... I really don't understand why it happened..."

   "Well what was it?" He asks tilting his head and you go to talk.

   "Hurry up you two!" Tamaki shouts and you shake your head and hurry up with the rest of them.

Inside the building, a beautiful woman is talking with a very tall man and haurhi stares. She has beautiful bright eyes, and gorgeous flawless dark skin.

"Hello." She says and smiles brightly at everyone as the guy's mouths drool. "You must be Haurhi and Tatsuro?"

   "Yes we are." Haurhi says as she smiles at him and he smiles back.

   "My name is Jewel, this is my partner Evan." She says and you suck in a breath. She takes his hand and they begin dancing to a soothing song.

   "Oh... my god...." you whisper as you back up to the back of the group and haurhi stares at you.

   "What's wrong?" She asks and you shake your head as you grab her arm.

   "Remember I had two boyfriends who liked me more than I liked them?" You whisper and she nods firmly as you point to the guy dancing with Jewel. "T-that's him."

   "WHAT?! Y/N, he's a total hunk!" She whisper shouts and you shush her.

   "Yeah he hasn't seemed to change." You mumble and she shakes you.

   "Oh my god Y/N! This is faith!" She hisses and you shake your head viciously.

   "Alright, bride and groom please step forward." Jewel calls and haurhi gives you a pat on the back and heads forward. The other bridesmaids stare wide eyed at Evan and you stay behind the guys.

   "Now please will the wedding party please group up with your partners." She has a bizarre accent, and someone places their hand on your shoulder. You jump and turn to see HC/C, and he reaches out as he steps along to the rhythm of the song.

   "You keep looking at that one guy." He whispers closely to your ear and you shake your head. "Do you happen to know him?"

   "N-n-no!" You hiss and he chuckles slightly.

   "I know when you lie Y/N." He states and you blush as he leans down smiling gently at you. "What's the real story?"

   "It's nothing really..." You answer and he shrugs as he spins you slightly. "You don't act this way around the others..." you whisper and he smiles gently as he pulls you closer.