⚜️chapter 10⚜️ Camp Trip (part 1)

"Y/N..." haurhi pulls your blanket away and you shiver hiding. "Common we have a whole day with the wedding party!" She cheers happily and you glare towards her. "Get up!"

   "I don't want to socialize Haruhi!" You whine and Tatsuro laughs standing the the doorway. "What are you laughing at?"

   "This scene, is very laughable." He answers happily and haurhi frowns as you flail you arms trying to fight haurhi.

   "Help me Tatsuro!" She hisses and he sighs walking towards you and you shout as he tosses you over his shoulder.

   "Put me down you cave man!" You shout and he shrugs walking along.

   "Considering I'm not that hairy I find no offense."

   "To much information dude!" You bark and haurhi laughs at you as you find yourself helpless. "I hate you both."

   "You won't forever!" Haurhi cheers and you sigh as you are set down at the breakfast table and eat away.

   Two weeks had passed since your night with Mori. Of course no one knows about it, and you and him hardly talked about it when you met up with the group last week. You hadn't seen this much and today would be the first time in a week. They've been busy with work and such, so you and haurhi were doing your best to make plans for the wedding. After all, the first month has flown by rather faster than you intended.

   Anyhow, today you will be going to a bonding trip with the wedding party. Apparently, haurhi sensed that you weren't a well knit group and decided to take it into her own hands. What she planned, you have no idea, but it shouldn't be that bad. I mean, at least tamaki didn't plan it right?

^

   "I thought tamaki was a horrible planner but this...." kyoya whispers to you as haurhi smiles standing in the middle of the woods.

   "Is this what commenters do for fun?" Hikaru whispers to kaoru and Tamaki smiles.

   "Another thing for us to learn right guys!" He cheers and I shake my head as the rest of the bridesmaids look around worried.

   "Have you seriously never when camping?" You ask and the boys shake their heads in sync.

   "Well I can teach you anything you need to know!" Kagoma cheers eyes sparkling and you roll your eyes as hunny smiles evilly.

   "I'll make sure to take you up on that." He purrs and she blushes as kyoya narrows his eyes.

   "For you to bring your perv side here, is very indecent." He hisses and hunny turns to him.

   "Kyoya, are you upset that I'm not paying attention to you?" He asks and his eyes go dark.

   "You little piece of."

   "Enough! We came here to get along alright!" Hikaru shouts and smiles at you. "Wasn't I brace there Y/N?"

   "Oh yes, a true knight." You mumble rolling you eyes as he smiles at you.

   "Anyway..." haurhi whispers as she opens the back of a truck. "Here's the tents and stuff! Now, let's get these built!"

   "Aye aye sir!" The twins salute her and the rest of the group gets to work.

   Soon everyone is at a personal station, well, you have partners. Yours, sadly, is kagoma, and may I say she is very bossy. She continues to tell you what to do and not to do.  You actually begin to thing your eyeballs are going to stay in the back of your head from how many eye rolls you do.

   "Well, it's decent I guess." She grumbles and your eyebrow twitches as you glare.

   "Wow! Your tent looks great!" Tamaki cheers and she smiles big and proud.

   "Really?! Thank you." She cheers and you fall forward slightly as tamaki nods.

   "We aren't super good." He mumbles looking towards the guys.

   "Then why are you over here and not helping them?" You mumble and Kagoma laughs pushing you aside.

   "Oh it's fine!" She cheers and steps towards him as they talk constantly.

   You step away to a small clear stream not to far from the camp site. You squat down and wash your face. You sigh loudly and stare at your reflection, a sad look on your face.

   "This trip is a bad idea." You whisper and hear a snort.

   "You have no idea." Looking up, you find hunny standing next to a tree, a smug smile on his face. "You should have known, and over night trip with them is going to be bad."

   "It's you who makes it bad hunny!" You hiss and his eyes widen.

   "Whatever do you mean?" He asks walking towards you as you stand up fists clench.

   "Why don't you just give up the act for this little trip and be normal again! You acting like an ass is making everyone pissy!"

   "Seems the only one who's pissy is you and kyoya." He answers and steps towards you. "Also, this is normal Y/N."

   "Well I don't like it." You answer and his pace quickens.

   "Then stay out of my life and out of my way." He whispers and smiles evilly. "Unless you can't resist me that is."

   "Oh, I'm sure I can." You whisper and he stops right in front of you.

   "My my... you look absolutely." He grabs your chin and your eyes widen. "Horrified." He whispers and leans down barley above your lips. "Why do you look so scared?"

   "I'm not scared." You whisper, voice shaking and he clenches his hand around your chin lifting it higher.

   "Oh yes you are, you are completely terrified right now. Your whole body language shows it, and I know plenty about body language." He whispers and leans down towards you and you wince. "Why are you acting like this? I mean, it's just me, nothing to be afraid of."

   "I wouldn't be afraid of it was the old hunny!" You shout shoving him back.

   His eyes flash with pain and he quietly looks away. You heart bangs into your chest and he turns on his heels leaving. You stand there and sink to your knees.

   You thought that would be the most eventful part of your trip, but you couldn't have been more wrong.

^

Thanks for reading guys!!! I hope you enjoyed! I know it took awhile 😬! Anyway, please, vote, comment, add and or follow for more stories and updates! I love you guys! Thanks so much and byeeeee!!!