⚜️Chapter 16⚜️Preperations for the Wedding begin

You all sweep around and move things in the garden/courtyard of Ouran High school. Haurhi and Tatsuro take a stroll looking at the flowers as you head back inside to the host club room to find some candles and such. You climb the stairs and open the door to Music Room 3. Inside, it's completely empty except for some instruments and boxes.

You open a box filled with vases and such as you pull some out to match the theme of the wedding. You grumble to yourself about how kyoya didn't sell the stuff for more profit as you dig around the boxes. Then in a certain box, you find all of your old stuff. You stop slightly then begin to close it when a grumbled piece of paper catches your eye. You grab it and quickly unravel it to see nice handwriting written in calligraphy.

We hosts of the host club, Tamaki, Hunny, Mori, Kyoya, Hikaru and Kaoru, hereby swear solemnly that we will NOT fight over Y/N!

It is her decision on whom she will choose, however, we are allowed to try our hardest to make ourselves higher on the list. For instance, take her on dates, buy her flowers, etc. That technically isn't fighting! We swear on our household names, and all the money we have!

Your eye twitches as you slip it into your pocket and stand up grabbing another box and shifting through it. You couldn't believe they actually made a letter promising not to fight over you! You glare as you shake your head and finally find the candle holders.

"Hello my sweet beauties!" You cheer digging inside the box pulling out crystal, gold, silver, among several other valuable candle stick holders. "Aren't you pretty." You mumble and hum a tune as you pick out a few and put them back in the box.

Picking them up, you head for the box of vases you pick out and begin to pick them up as well. You tumble back slightly with the heavy boxes and let out a mumbled curse as you step forward slightly. Then the weight is suddenly gone.

"Why would you think about picking this up by yourself?" You look over the boxes to see Mori staring at you.

"I was just doing what was asked if me." You state plainly and he shrugs as he takes the heaviest box and begins walking down stairs. "I can do it by myself!"

"Y/N." He states plainly and you close your mouth as you head to where haurhi and Tatsuro stand talking happily. "We've brought the vases and candle sticks." Mori states and they both smile as haurhi grins.

"Thank you!" She cheers happily as she looks down at the box and her eyes widen. "Hold on." She whispers and looks at her hands. "M-my ring!"

"It's gone!" Tatsuro shouts and everyone crowds around.

"What's the matter?" The twins ask as the clip their shears in sync.

"My ring is gone! I think it slipped off somewhere!" She lets out a sob and Tamaki jumps forward.

"Don't worry Haru!" He shouts as you all look at him. "We will split into groups of two and search!"

"Where have been so we know the specific places to look?" Kagoma asks haurhi and she kicks a rock.

"I've been all over the place. I was reminiscing on old times." Haurhi grumbles and they nod as you split into groups.

Brides maids and grooms men, you and Mori are paired together and head inside the school. You head into the old classrooms they had and search their desks. "Anything?" You call as Mori scans the teachers desk.

   "Not a single trace." He calls as you squat down and search the floor. "Maybe we should check another room.."

   "All right." You call as you stand and you both head into another room.