⚜️Chapter 17⚜️A little Celebration

"Cheers! For completing to designs of the wedding!" Tatsuro shouts and everyone's voices call out over.

"CHEERS!"  Laughter fills the air and you look around at the wedding party. Everyone is happy while eating and drinking and Haruhi lets out a sigh. "Can you guys believe the wedding is in two days!"

   "I know, hanging out with everyone really makes it feel like an eternity." You mumble and she nods as you take a sip of your drink. Since the little search for Haruhi's ring, everything after has been the same. Mori actually acts like nothing had happened, so you followed in suite. You glance over as he talks with Kagoma as Hikaru slides in beside you.

   "Hey Y/N-chan~" Hikaru whispers and you look at him. "You look pretty~"

   "T-thanks." You whisper as he wiggles his eyebrows and you lean forward. "Are you drunk?"

   "Absolutely not!" He shouts and shakes his head. "I've been sad lately... you haven't talked with me much Y/N...."

   "I'm sorry." You answer and he smiles as he nods and scoots close to you as he munches on an egg roll. You watch him and take another drink.

   "Y/N... I have something I need to ask you." Hikaru mumbles and you look at him. His cheeks are bright red and he fiddled with his thumbs.

   "What is it Hikaru?" You ask and he swallows as he stares right into your eyes.

   "Will you go on a date with me?!" He shouts and everyone goes silent staring at him.

   "Wait.... what?" You ask and he nods as Tamaki jumps up.

   "NOOOO!" He shouts and tackles Hikaru as everyone jumps up. "You can't take heeeeerr!"

   "Tamaki is already drunk..." Haruhi sighs as she steps out and pulls him off of Hikaru. "Haru!!! Q~Q"  He hugs her tightly and Tatsuro stands up to help her out. Shaking your head you watch as Hikaru looks back at you.

   "That was interesting." You smile at him and he nods laughing. He stretches and Kagoma glares.

   "Well what's the answer?!" She shouts and you both look t her just as the three walk back Tamaki with an ice pack. "What's your answer to his question?!"

   "Um..." you look down at your feet and nod taking a deep breath. "I assume you all knew this, but after the wedding is over I will be leaving again." You state and everything goes quite. "I'm really sorry!"

   "We knew that." Kyoya calls and you look up as he smiles. "I think that's why we are still acting as if we were in high school." He glares at Hunny. "Well most of us."

   "So you're not mad?" You ask and they all shake their heads. Hikaru ruffles your hair and you smile happily as they hug you tightly. Haruhi hugs you tightly and then the celebration continues.

^

   "For he's a jolly good feeloooowwwww!!!" You sing along with everyone else. "Which nobody can deny!" You hold up Tatsuro who had won the the little game you guys were playing.

   "Thank you! Thank you, so kindly my sweet people!" He cheers and you let out a laugh as Kyoya shuffles the cards.

   "Alright! Everyone settle down... what should we play?" He asks as you shrug and stand up.

   "Pardon me!" You call happily and waddle away towards the restroom.

   Once inside, you wash your face and let out a big yawn. You check your phone and yours eyes widen. 2:47 is displayed on your screen and you shake your head as you hurry back out.

"Guys! It's so late!" You call and they all shrug as Hikaru hiccups. "Don't have work tomorrow anyway!" He draws a card and smiles. "Guess who's the king?!"

"Great..." Tamaki mutters as he rolls his eyes. "The pervert has it." He gives a cruel smile and you look to him.

"Not a pervert!" He barks his cheeks huffed up.

"I'm sorry, child?" He smiles as he flips his blond hair and waves his hand. "Continue."

"Right so.... I want card number 4 and the Ace card to have a drinking contest!"

Well that turned out to be Tatsuro and Mori. Of course Mori won, Tatsuro lies face down on the table munching on some nuts as Tamaki shakes his head as Haruhi rubs his back.

   "Here ya go Y/N." Hunny hands you your drink and you eyes go blurry as you gulp it down.

   The rest of the night seems to go by in a haze. All you really remember was more drinking and Kyoya and Hunny fighting until you had gotten into a cab and headed home. You sing along with the radio as you drive along heading towards home. Getting out you stumble about and walk into the room laughing as you trip about. Then you feel something warm surround you and you close your eyes falling into a deep sleep.

^

   "Mmmm..." you rub your eyes as you fluff your pillow and turn around. You feel something slide down and you pull the blanket back up your shoulder. Your eyes open and you find yourself in a room not your own. Your eyes widen as you lean up and you look down to see yourself in your underwear. You heart pounds as you grab the sheet holding it up and turn to your right.

   Laying there, he sleeps peacefully and you head pounds. Everything from last night is completely hazy and you can't remember a thing. You shake your head. You couldn't have done this? Seriously you aren't this kind of person! To do this kind of thing!

   Yes he kissed you when you had went off on your own, but how did this happen?! You sit in utter shock as he takes in a breath and turns over should his sleeping face. He looks like a child. Your heart pounds as you begin to sneak out of the bed and he grabs your arm quickly.

   "Please.... don't leave me..." he whispers sadly and you heart hurts as you stare at his face. Slowly you lower your hand and touch his hair gently. He smiles slightly, then you pull away and take one last look as you get dressed.

  "I'm so sorry." You whisper and put your hand on the door. "See you later."

"Kaoru..."