⚜️Chapter 11⚜️ Camp Trip (part 2)

"So what are we supposed to eat at a camp trip?" Tamaki asks eyes wide and haruhi shakes her head as she pulls out a few fishing poles. "What?"

   "We fish our food!" She cheers and the twins lean forward examining them. "It's really fun."

   "You mean we have to KILL FISHES?!" They shout and tamaki tears up as she groans.

   "Yes, but I have some vegetables and stuff as well that won't perish as fast." She answers and you step out of the woods to join them.

   "There's a nice stream over that way." You say as you point to where you just came from.

   "We should go swimming!" The twins cheer and you shake your head.

   "So not what I meant by that." You grumble and kagoma jumps forward.

   "I'd love to go swimming!" She squeals and they both smile at her.

  You shake your head and look over to see Mori glaring straight at her. Your e/c eyes widen and you quietly move over towards him.

   "Why are you glaring?" You ask and he looks at you.

   "She seems means." He answers and she nods as you shrug.

   "She just has a crush on people." You answer and he shakes his head.

   "She's also a liar." He states and you turn to look at him. "She lied about helping with the tent. She also insulted your work."

   "That's sweet of you." You answer and he blushes softly as kyoya shouts.

   "Let's go catch our dinner!" He calls as everyone nods and the twins grimace.

   "Forget that! We are going to swim!" They cheer and you shrug as you head back towards the stream.

^

*splash splash*

   "Hahah! Ahhh Hikaru stop!" Kaoru shouts as the water falls around them as they splash one another. The girls stare with wide eyes as they squeal and their little host club act seemed to have bubbled up.

   "Geez..." haurhi mumbles as Tatsuro casts his line out. "Look at them, they seem to be getting along."

   "Looks like a hat filled with old tricks." Hunny says laying on the ground. "Boring."

   "Hmmm." You hum softly and watch as they splash around and the girls join in. Then you turn to see tamaki pouting poking a stick in the ground. "Tamaki you aren't growing mushrooms are you?" You call and he looks up shaking his head. "Go and swim."

   "REALLY?!" He squeaks eyes twinkling. He gives you a sloppy kiss on your cheek and you grimace as wipe it away and he skips to the water.

   "Such a weirdo." You mumble but can't help to smile.

   "Would you like me to-" kyoya holds up a worm as you put one on your hook. "Never mind..."

   "I used to fish all the time." You state and cast your line as he does the same. "It's relaxing."

   "I guess." He mumbles and his line shakes as his eyes go wide. "What do I do?"

   "Reel it in!" You shout as he yanks in his pole and you laugh as you help him out and reel in a rather nice looking bass. "Nice! Hey first catch!" You shout and kyoya smiles as your pole begins to shake. "Ooh!" You grab it and quickly reel it in happily.

   However, your catch holds difficulty and kyoya grabs ahold as you both tug. You both fall back and hear a yelp. You both sit up and find Tamaki with X's as his eyes and his tongue sticking out.

   "Well I guess we can say you have the biggest catch of the day." Kyoya mutters and you shake you head touching Tamaki with a stick.

   "I don't want this fish." You mutter and the twins step up from behind you.

   "Wow, she doesn't even like you as a fish Mi'lord." They state and kick him softly. "Poor man..."

   "I'm leaving him." You state and walk away to another destination as everyone else gets back to what they were doing.

^

   "It looks so good...." they all mutter as their mouths water and they stare at the fish. "I'm starving!" Hikaru whines and haurhi sets some soup down as Tatsuro flips the fish.

   "It's almost ready." He states and they all groan as they lean back and you stare into the flames as they crackle.

   Your face heats up from the flame and the twins sit on either side of you. Their stomachs rumble and you look over as Mori stares dead at the fish.

   Tamaki lies under a blanket surrounded by the brides maids. He shivers and haurhi smiles as she holds up the food. "Dinner is served!"

   "YAAAAY!" Everyone sits up and bows as they each dig. "So good!" They cheer and you smiles softly as you watch them eat.

  So the first camp day comes to an end and nothing has changed. Everything was the same, the people who hated one another still hated each other, and you had a feeling that's what it would always be like.

^

Thanks for reading!!! Have a happy New Years and I hope you enjoyed!!!! I love you guys and please, vote, comment, add and or follow for more!!! Love you guys!!!!