Truth, Dare, or Kiss?

CHAPTER 1:

This party was seriously starting to piss me off. Kya had dragged me here, even though she knew I had just broken up with Liam. "This party is the perfect opportunity to get over that asshole." she had said, but now, instead of "getting over that asshole", I was watching him make out with a girl who I shared 3rd period with.

"Can I leave yet?" I screamed over the pounding music at Kya who was gossiping with Jenna. We all had been my best friends since kindergarten, but I swear we were polar opposites. Kya was very friendly, while me and Jenna were less people-people and more introverted.

"No! You can't!" Kya screamed back at me. "You haven't even looked at one guy all night long." "What do you suggest then Kya?" I asked, getting more annoyed by the second. "How 'bout a game of Truth, Dare, or Kissed?" she said, smiling like the devil. My heart had stopped a little at the words. It was a game we had come up with in ninth grade when none of us had even kissed a boy. The rules were simple: you either picked the kiss option, and kissed someone of the other's choosing, or you picked truth or dare, which lead to being called a wimp.

Kya knew I hated being called a wimp.

"Fine. If that's the only way you'll let me leave, then fine." I could already see the wheels working in her head, trying to pick me out a guy.

"That one." she said pointing to the back of the room. I immediately knew why she picked him. He was exactly like my dream guy. He had the pale blond hair, being dyed by the lights, a tall but muscular build, and his eyes.... His eyes were so bright that I could see their blue color from here.

"No." I immediately said. He was way out of my league. I was 5'7, with dark hair and eyes, completely average.

"Yes!" she said, eyes dancing. "That's the only way she's gonna let you go, and you know it." Jenna commented.

I thought through it in my head. I just go over there, kiss him, and I can leave.

"Fine."

-- Don't forget to leave a like <3 --