Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7:

As soon as we were both in the empty classroom, he grabbed me and pulled me to him. "No" I told him. "Your starting to scare me Liam." I said to him. "Good. Maybe next time you won't slut around school, when you're mine." he whispered in my ear. This got me angry. "First of all, I'm not a slut for kissing Zander." Anger flashed in his eyes when I said Zander's name. "And second of all, I'm not yours." I shoved him off and started for the door, but he grabbed my waist.

"Yes, you are." he breathed in my ear. "You're mine Ava." Then he shoved me around and kissed me hard. I pushed on his chest, but it was useless against his muscules. That's when I was ripped off him. It was Zander.

Zander punched Liam. I coud hear the crack of his fist against Liam's face. Liam fell down, rubbing his jaw. Zander bent over him and said "When a girl says no, she means it. Learn some manners, you asshole." Zander turned, grabbed my hand, and pulled me behind him. On the way out the door he grabbed my backpack off the ground. I hadn't even realized I'd dropped it.

When we were out in the hall, he continued dragging me through the halls, and out into the parking lot, up to my old white truck. He finally stopped and turned to me. "Are you okay?" he asked me, concern shining in his eyes. "Yea. Yea, I'm fine." I told him smoothing out my uniform. "I'm sorry." he told me rubbing his neck, but holding my gaze. "How did you even know where I was?" I asked him. "Lilli" he said. "She saw him grab you and drag you off. She ran to get help and told me. I just saw red or something. I ran off and the next thing I know, I'm punching your ex in the face, and dragging you away from him." He really was my dream guy.

I grabbed his face and pulled his head down, meeting his lips with my own.

  -- Don't forget to leave a like <3 --