Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11:

After determining that my face wasn't going to swell anymore, Lilli and I decided to have the sleepover, after all. Zander was going to drive her because all her stuff had been loaded into his jeep already. We left the house, Zander coming behind us to lock the door. Lilli headed to Zander's jeep and I turned in the direction of my truck. Before I could step away, Zander grabbed my arm and spun me to face him. I looked up at his face and suddenly realized how close we were. "Ava" he breathed my name like a prayer. "I just want you to know that you're the only girl for me. I don't care how many exes come back, I'm not leaving you." he whispered into my ear. Blood rushed to my face. "I know" I told him and kissed his cheek. When I pulled away, I noticed how red he was and giggled. "See you in a bit." I said flirtatiously with a hair flip, as I spun around and didn't look back until in was at my truck.

I got back to my house and hopped out of my truck, Zander's jeep pulling in. I unlocked the front door and held it open as Lilli came inside. "Where should I put my stuff?" she asked. "My room. Upstairs, last door on the right." She nodded and headed up the stairs. I turned back to the door and realized Zander was standing on the porch. "What time do you want me to pick her up?" he asked. "I don't know. One of us will text you I guess." I told him. He have me a quick kiss and left.

I went upstairs following the sound of music. Lilli had apparently found my stereo. When I got closer I realized, it wasn't only Demi Lovato singing. Lilli's voice was beautiful, she put my voice to shame. In fact, she put everyone's voice to shame. "I never knew you could turn into an angel when you sang." I told her. She blushed. "I don't really sing for anybody except my shower head." she said with a giggle. "Well you definitely should." I told her as I turned down the music. "So Lilli... um..." I started. "What?" she asked nervously. "Trevor may or may not be coming over here." I said slowly. "What?!" Lilli asked. "Why didn't you tell me?" she said accusingly. "I'm sorry. He asked me if he could come over because his brother's having his girlfriend over, and apparently keep him up all night." I explained. "How?" she asked. "I think his exact words were 'It sounds like 2 cats dying repeatedly.'" I told her, lifting a brow. "Ew. Say no more." Lilli said. That's when the doorbell rang.

I headed down to get it, as Lilli stayed upstairs, making sure her hair looked okay. I opened the door. It wasn't Trevor. It was Zander.

  -- Don't forget to leave a like <3 --