Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14:

We spent the next 4 hours together. We did everything from the "Dirty Minds" game to "Black Ops. II". Every time we did something in teams I made sure Trevor and Lilli were together. Over the night they became comfortable with each other and even hugged after they won a round of Team Deathmatch.  The only awkward moment was Twister. It was fine until Lilli ended up right above Trevor and their faces were inches from each other. They quickly recovered though and even joked about it later.

"It's getting late. I'd better leave." Zander said getting up from his position on the couch. "Walk you out?" I asked him. He nodded and we headed outside. We reached his truck and he turned to look at me. "Hey Ava?" he said. "Yea?" I responded, looking at him quizzically. "Thanks for saying yes." he told me. "No problem." I leaned up to kiss him and he met my lips with his own. I loved everything about him. His smell. His taste. His soft lips. Everything.

I tried to pull back, but he only pulled me toward him and deepened the kiss. I opened my mouth for him and he took full advantage of it. I made a small sound at the feeling of his tongue roaming my mouth. I felt his arms move down my body and lift me up. He sat me down on the jeep and moved between my legs, never breaking the kiss. I moved my hands around his body. I felt his muscular arms and abs though his shirt. He made a small, deep, sound when I slid arms up his back and tangled them in his hair as his arms trapped me in their muscular embrace.

We finally broke apart, foreheads together, breathing hard. He picked me up and sat me down back on the driveway. He opened the door of his jeep, but before climbing in leaned back down to me again.  He gave me a quick kiss and whispered in my ear. "I can't get enough of you."

I watched as he drove away.

  -- Don't forget to leave a like <3 --