chapter 2

TIME SKIP ( 5 YEARS LATER)

(Y/N) (P.O.V)

The image of my childhood home flowed into my vision. The sweet sent of butterscotch filled my senses. Then it was gone. I opened my eyes to a soft glow of yellow  sunshine. I sat up slowly, lifting my hand to block out the sunlight.  The soft light warning up my cold skin. Putting my hand down, I quickly garbed the blanket that laid flawlessly, off of me, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. My toes gently exploring the carpet below. Forcing myself to stand, I walked quickly yo the window, the light now glowing harshly against it.I slowly put my hands on the bottom of the window, pushing upwards, it sliding reluctantly. I let out a small huff when the window wouldn't open more then halfway. Leaning down, a caught a look of the outside word. Hotlands. The mistaken sunlight was really the harsh glow of the lava beds. Letting out a soft sigh, I put my hands back on the window, now pushing down. The window let out a soft creak and went down easily. Rolling my eyes at the window, who could never make up it's mind. Turning away from the window, I quickly walked to my dresser and grabbed out my good jean shorts, pulling them on quickly. Then grabbing a white tank-top, slipping it on, Once done with the shirt, I grabbed my favorite sweater. It was nothing special to the normal eye, a light yellowish- blue sweater, the sleeves not going past my elbows, but this sweater was given to me by someone special. Quickly checking my hair in the mirror, I gave my reflection a small nod. Making sure everything was perfect once more, I walked to the door. ' Today is going to be the day!' I thought, walking towards the main room of Alphys's lab. Alphys was sitting on her couch Sans sitting right next her. They we're both watching anime. I walked behind the couch and tapped Sans on the top of his skull. He looked at him with his usually lazy grin.

" Sup." I said walking around the couch.

" Nothing much, Alphys said she was going to need my help today with the experiment." He said looking over to Alphys. She nodded slowly.

" Oh." Was all I could say. Alphys has been helping me ever since I came to this world. She's been a really big help, San to. They both knew how much I wanted to get back, especially leaving on such bad terms. My world was a bit different then this one, but it had it's similarity's. For one, There was a Sans in my world, but he liked to be called G. There is a papyrus there too, but he was young when I was there, so I really can't say anything about him. I do know that  he is alive though, but I'm not so sure about his brother. G was attacked by the person who took me, which I have no idea who did, but the last thing I say from my world was G.....on the ground. But I still have a connection with my world, I knew something was wrong but I didn't know what.

" A-are you ready (Y-y/N)?" Alphys asked quietly. I nodded.

" Alright c-come on S-sans." She said walking out of the room to the lab. I followed quickly behind Sans. 

" So, what do you need me for?" Sans asked galncing at me, then to Alphys. I didn't have an answer.

" O-okay, I have a t-theory." She said, not looking at us.

" Whats this 'Theory'?" I asked. She looked at me.

" W-we both know t-that Sans can t-teleport to d-different places. N-now I'm not saying t-this is going t-to work, but w-what if he could t-teleport you t-to your world. A-all you would have to do is e-explain what your w-world looks like and he c-can imagine i-it." She said, stuttering all the way. 

" That may just work Alphys." I said quietly, Sans nodded quickly. 

" You t-think so?" She asked. We both nodded again. 

" Lets do this." Sans said.

" Well okay. My world isn't really anything special, almost the same of this world. But there is a part where there is a broken rope bridge. It's standing over a huge cliff, a very long drop ." I said shuttering.

" The snow around this place is always a light brown or gray and there are no trees in sight." I said finishing.

" So S-sans try picturing t-that and teleport, W-when your ready of course!" She added quickly. Sans nodded and held out a hand, I gladly accepted it. He closed his eye's and began to think. The area around us started to swirl.

" I think i-its working!"