Chapter 19

G P.O.V

It was like a blast from the past. Literally. The skeleton that (y/n) uncovered looked like me when I was younger. Short.  Wearing that same blue jacket. The lazy smile was always pastured on my....HIS skull. His eyes sockets were closed when we found him. 

" Oh" I said, taken aback. (Y/n) Only glanced at me. She reached her hand and tapped his skull. He hand recoiled from shock.

"Colder then usual." She muttered. I didn't realize she was talking to me until she kicked me in the knee.

"G!"

"Sorry, what?" I said slowly.

"Help me...." She said, her eyes filled with sadness and slight terror. I bent down and grabbed the sleeve of 'Sans' jacket.

"How is this even possible?" I muttered, slowly picking him up.

"He telaported me here....It was the last idea Alphys had to get me here....." She said, her eye's never leaving Sans.

"Still..." I said shaking my head

"It shouldn't even be possible." I said. (y/n) eyes narrowed.

"Lets just focus on getting him back to the house." She said turning. I sighed and walked after her. I grabbed her wrist and then we were in our house. I gasped and stumbled a bit. (Y/n) grabbed my arm to steady me. 

"G! Don't push yourself!" She said. I quickly put Sans down on the couch and tried to stop gasping. 'No not now!' I thought backing up into a wall. (Y/n) was yelling at me, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. I slid down the wall and held my head, waiting for the attack to pass. It was a small one, not as bad as usual, but still hurt. My body went limp from weakness and (Y/n) grabbed my shoulders. I was wheezing at this point. 

"Papyrus!" (Y/n) yelled. I heard loud footsteps.

"Oh God, what did he do this time?!" Papyrus questioned. I lifted up my hand and gently grabbed (Y/n) wrist.

" I'm -Wheeze- Fine." I said stuttered.

"You're obviously not!" (Y/n) said. I looked up at her and grinned weakly. She leaned back and looked at Papyrus, his face was filled with concern. 

"Help me up..." I said lifting up my hand, (Y/n) stood and grabbed my hand, leaning back on her feet. I stumbled a little, before standing up fulling. Papyrus grabbed my shoulder and looked at me. 

"Papyrus I'm fine, see?" I said. He let go of my shoulder, still uncertain. 

"Where did you guys even go?" Papyrus asked leaning back. (Y/n) looked back at the couch, Papyrus followed her graze. He gasped and looked at me, then back to Sans. A sudden tiredness filled my senses. I felt my eyes droop and my legs slightly given out. 

"How?!" Papyrus asked (Y/n), but it was fuzzy. (Y/n) looked at him and gave him a sad look, her eyes glided towards me. 

"G?" She said, a sudden burst of concern. My legs fully gave out and I dropped. Papyrus catching me before I hit the ground. My eyes closed and a short time of voice was all I could hear before my senses shut down. 

(A/N) Long time no see! I got a sudden burst to just update this story, so score! Sorry it took so long, but I'm not always filled with ideas XD Now the note of writing, I have a new story for all of you. It's called Sensing Duo and its my original story! It would mean so much to me if you would at least give it a look. I hope for those who do decided to read it, enjoy it. I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter and have a fantastic day.