Chapter 8

(Y/N) (P.O.V)

It was dark, but I knew where I was going. A right, then a left, then another right and the vent would drop down, another right and one more left. Then the vents would open up.  The opening was on the roof, so getting down would have a drop of maybe 3 feet, nothing I couldn't handle. I removed the vent door and slowly put myself through the opening. When I was hanging full, I let go. The drop was a little more then 3 feet, but still wasn't anything I couldn't handle. As soon as my feet hit the ground I was instantly greeted by the coldness. Bringing my hands to my arms, I looked around. I was in the room with the huge Gaster Blaster looking thing, I was standing where the save point would be. I turned to the Gaster Blaster, this was always my favorite room. I turned to the right and looked at the door opening. I walked towards it.' G is most likely in the power room' I thought, walking through the door. The long hallway behind the door was dark. It was shocking  on how dark it was. I took a slow step slowly, treading down the hallway slowly. I stopped at a small opening on my left. I looked in the opening, it was the short hallway with a bath tub at the end. I always remember hiding there when I was playing Hide n Seek. I turned away and continued down, only to stop at the point with two ways to walk. The hallway continued down, but that's not the way to go. I turned to the right and touched the side of the door way. I remember this place so well. Looking around the room full of beds was something I couldn't help but do. This was always the room I played in. I walked in one of the rows of the bed, trying to get to the door in the back of the room. Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I thought I would have been stopped by now. Thought they would come to greet me, but they didn't. It was quiet. Too quiet.

" (Y/N)?" I heard Undyne whisper. 

" Hmm?" I questioned, making my way to the door.

" Where are you at right now." She asked

" I'm almost to the power room, so far I haven't seen G." I replied. 

" Careful (Y/N))." I heard Alphys say in the background.

" Keep looking, but be careful we don't know if he's, ummm, stable." Undyne said trying to be easy about it.

" Right." I answered back, indicating I was done with the conversation. I slowly walked towards the exit, the long hallway once more greeting me. I knew I was almost there. I could sense another soul beyond this hallway. As I made it towards the end, I could hear voices, or one voice. I knew who exactly it was. ' Papyrus.' I thought making my way around the turn. The door stood towering over me. 

" G come on!" I heard Papyrus yell. ' He's must be outside the door like we planned.' I thought.'So, G must be in the other room.' I thought reaching for the door.

" Go away." A deep voice rang out quietly. My breath hitched. ' It's a bit deeper then the last time I heard it.' Then my mind raced on what else had changed.

" No I will not!" Papyrus argued back. No answer. Taking a deep breath, I reached for the door once more. 

' Here I go.'

Oooo I think this the longest chapter I've made so far. Hope you enjoyed it!