Chapter 5

(Y/N) (P.O.V)

" Where do you think your going?" The cat-like monster asked, stepping in front of me.

" I'm going to Papyrus's." I said quietly, trying to step around him.

" I've never seen you before, I'm pretty sure Papyrus doesn't know you." He growled.

" Papyrus does know me." I said, once again trying to get past him.

" Papyrus knows who?" A soft voice rang out. The cat monster turned around and I stepped to the side to see better. There stood a very tall skeleton and when I say tall, I mean TALL. This skeleton had his right eye socket closed with two scars. Though he was tall and his right eye was closed, I knew who this skeleton was.

" Papyrus." I said happily. He looked at the cat monster for a few seconds before looking at me. I could feel his uncertainty flowing around him, I hope the cat monster couldn't.

" Do you know this girl?" The monster ask. Papyrus studied me for a few seconds before answering.

" Yes I do." I smiled and glanced at the monster, before Papyrus grabbed my arm, dragging me along.

" My bad." I heard the monster mumble. My smile only grew bigger. Papyrus dragged me into his house. I stood across from him in the living room while he was in the kitchen/side-room.  I couldn't help but stare at him.

" You've gotten taller." I said quietly. He shifted to the side before looking at me.

" I-i know you, but I-i can't remember you." Papyrus said even quieter then me.

" I'm not really surprised, I met you when you were very young. My name is (Y/N)." I said giving him a soft smile. Surprise and shock appeared on his face.

" Your the girl G's looking for!" He said, disbelief flowing freely into his voice. I was taken aback for a moment. ' He's alive? And he's looking for me?' I thought.

" I need to call Alphys." He said grabbing his phone, but before he could do anything, the phone started ringing.

" Hello?" He said, answering the phone. 

" Oh Alphys I was about to call you." Papyrus said with a slight smile. Silence. He was to focus on the call.

" Alphys slow down what happened?" He said, his smile dropping. 

" He what?!" He said, nearly yelling.

" Alphys try to get to him I'm on my way." Papyrus said, hanging up the phone. 

" Come on."