Chapter 13

(Y/N) (P.O.V)

They wouldn't let me in the room. No matter how much I argued. Even Papyrus tried to convince Undyne and Alphys, but they refused. I don't know their exact reason why and they won't explain either. All I know is that they would tell me if something would happen. No one else was allowed in the room. Not even poor Papyrus and Papyrus is G's brother! He has more of a right then I do. This sucks. I thought staring at the white wall in front of me. I sighed and slowly looked around. Papyrus was staring at the ground, he seemed lost in thought. More then me. I could tell he was worried, but I knew everything was going to be fine. My real concern was this 'Attack' thing they were talking about. What does that mean? I don't have a clue of what it could be. I sat up a little, DETERMINED to find out.

" Papyrus?" I asked slowly and quietly. He looked up at me, startled by the sudden noise.

" Yes Y/N?" He said quickly, obliviously not wanted to talk for long. I took a deep breath and continued.

" What did you guys mean by he had an 'Attack'?"
Papyrus sighed.

"Well?" I asked. He was hesitant for a moment.

" The day you disappeared-pause- When we found G, he wasn't in the best condition."  He said very slowly. I tilted my head sideways. He looked at me and continued a bit quicker.

" What I mean by that is, G was, I guess you could say, delusional. I guess that works. He-another very long pause-  was barely alive." He said his voice growing cold. 

"and when he was actually Knowing of his, surroundings, he didn't even remember what happened. Just a few bits and pieces nothing much, he seemed to remember you and getting attacked, but he doesn't remember who attacked him or what the attacker even did." Papyrus said, ending heavily. I stared at him. All of that happened to G? I barely even remember what happened to me.

" Is what happened earlier something that came out of all of that?" I asked. He nodded. I leaned back and stared at the roof.

" How long has it been going on for? Also how bad is it?" I asked not looking at him. I could hear him shifting quietly.

" How long? For as long as I can remember. Then again, he's only had this happened to him 7 times. How bad? This is the worse one by far." He said in a whisper. Only 7 times? Doesn't seem like much, then again if they attacks are almost this bad as this, 7 can be a lot. I thought sitting still.

" Y/N?" Papyrus asked loudly. I looked at him.

" Hmm?" I hummed quietly.

"Umm, How am I and G in the universe you were in?" I blinked in surprise.

" well-Pause-  The other world  You is very energetic and always happy. Your always saying ' The great Papyrus' this and 'the great Papyrus' that. You loved spaghetti a lot and you never give up. Now G or Sans is what is what they call him is very laid back and, lazy. But don't get on his bad side because he is very powerful and protective. G-ah Sans likes to make jokes that the other world Papyrus seems to hate, but really he loves them." I said smiling warmly. I looked at papyrus, he was staring at me. He looked disturbed. But before I could say anything the door opened.

" He is awake."

Short chapter I know and i'm sorry that is took me so long to update, but here ya go!