Chapter 12

The memory.... was too great.

"My child?" Toriel soft voice rang out. He didn't respond.

" My child?" She said once again. If only she knew. 

" My child!" She said, the concern was blocked out by the anger. This had gotten the young child's attention. The one who is unknown but know. 

" My child....Asirel, what ever is the matter?" She asked looking down on him. He looked up, his eyes meeting hers. If only she knew. 

" Nothing mom." His big round eyes watching her every move. He didn't even realize what he was doing. The natural born killer, some would say. SHE would not say that. 

" Is that so?" Toriel said, now looking away from the young one. His look was to great. Like this memory.

" Yes." He answered. He never looked away, he always thought it was rude to do so. A natural born killer? What a joke.

" Very well." Toriel said. Leaving him there. His eyes never moving. Never. If only she knew. He finally looked away. 

Asirel could never hurt any one. Maybe without a soul, he could. Just maybe. He was to sweet of a child and, if he was left alone, so he could.....grow, he would be a sweet and gentle monster. Monster...... when ever we hear that word we think, horrible, dangerous or frightful. But if we knew the truth, like the one girl, we would all be so happy. Instead we locked them up. Left alone. Only to become a legend. A thought. A dream. A story you tell your children when you want them to behave. Nothing more then darkness. worse then nothing. We killed there family, there friends and then we lock them up? What did they do to make us this angry? Nothing. We were only acting off a fear. What a disgusting thing....Fear. If we could drop fear we would live a life of freedom. Is that so much to ask? I don't think so. I've already dropped my fear. Though....I am crazy........Doesn't matter. I don't matter. Who am I? I'm dead. The dead don't matter. The living matter. And......someone isn't going to be very happy soon. I can feel it, someone was going to be ripped from out reality. The pass is always the future. I got off topic didn't I? We we're talking about Asirel. Such innocents. I'm glad he will be left alone this time. No humans. No problems. Even if.....I had to sacrifice his memory. So what. He may not remember me or other people. But, this is for his own good. He can grow. And have a life I will never have. I'm sorry I pulled you away from the future. But I think you will be pleased in the future. This will help you understand. Though, for now you may be confused. Back to Toriel, we've spoken enough of Asirel, he will come in sooner or later. Torel is so clueless. Its amusing. 

If only she knew every thing was not okay.