Chapter 3

G (P.O.V)

I sat staring at the ground. 'Something is going to happen.' I thought quietly. No matter what I did, I couldn't shake that one thought.

" W-whats eating a-at you G-g?" Alphys asked quietly. I sighed, now leaning back in my chair. Taking in a breath, I replied quietly.

"Nothing really, I just......Have a feeling."

"W-what kind of feeling?"

" A feeling that something bad is going to happen." Alphys stood and stared at me for a second.

"Never mind Alphys." I said softly.

" N-no no, I want to k-know what you m-mean." She stuttered quickly.

" It's just like I told you, I feel like something bad is going to happen." I said quickly.

" L-like what?" She questioned.

" That's it, I just don't know!" I said rather loudly.

" G-g, are you o-okay?" Alphys ask quietly. I let out a soft huff, knowing that she wouldn't get it.

"G-g come on, i-if you feel like your g-going to have a-another attack you n-need to tell m-me!" She said, the concern laced in her voice. I said shaking my head and looked at the ground again. The wait in time seemed like it would burst any moment. Then it did.

Man my chapter's really are short aren't they? I need to fix this. Anyhoo hoped you enjoyed this chapter!