Chapter 17

(y/n) P.O.V

'(y/n)'

I woke with a jolt. ' Somethings wrong.' I thought, blinking back the darkness. ' Wait, where am I?' I thought. I looked around the dark room slowly, it looked exactly like Sans's room from the other Timeline. ' Sans' I thought. 

"Oh shit." I said, moving myself out of the bed, quickly walking to the door. I grabbed the knob and pulled the door open quickly. I was greeted by a familiar sight, the carpeted floor, the the overlook of the living room below. I grabbed the rail and looked down. There was G, laying on the couch, i sighed with relief and moved towards the stairs. My feet slowly moved towards G, but only stopped to realize that he was sleeping. I smiled slowly and redirected myself to the kitchen, which was bursting with noise. I peeked in slowly from the other side to find Papyrus cooking. He glanced at me and smiled.

" Good morning (y/n)!" He said cheerfully. I mumbled a response, captivated by the sweet smell of the food.  He let out a soft chuckle and moved, so i could see the food. Eggs with bacon, Delicious. I looked back at G, who was still snoring softly on the couch, then back to Papyrus who was finishing cooking the food.

"(y/n) would you mind waking up G for me?" He asked, almost as if reading my thoughts. I nodded and moved towards G, who was still snoring away. 

"G." I said, he didn't move. I brought up my hand slowly tapped his skull.

"G." I said again softly, he sifted and opened his eyes slowly, he gave me a lazy smile.

" Morning sugar." He said, the sleep still laced in his voice. I slightly bushed and rolled my eyes.

" The food's ready." I said walking away, he grumbled in response. I helped Papyrus set the table and help serve the food. 

" Maybe next time you could let me cook." I said to Papyrus. 

" That is a wonderful idea."He said sitting down, getting ready to take bite of the food. I sat down next to G and grabbed a fork, taking a bite. I eyes widen.

"Mmm!" I said taking another bite, I was so used to other Papyrus spaghetti. Papyrus chuckled and continued eating. '(y/n)'  I stopped for a second. 

" You okay (y/n)?" He asked noticing my actions. I nodded and continued eating. Soon Papyrus got up took out plates, putting them in the sink. G leaned back in his seat.

"Hey (y/n), do you mind maybe, showing me where you at when you got here?" he asked. I nodded.

"I can, but why?" I asked, he shrugged.

" Just a feeling." He said. 

"Hmm, okay then I'm ready whenever you are." I said shrugging it off.

"Then let's go."

Hey guys I finally thought of something for this story, of course I had help from a great reader. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I plan on updating later on also!