Chapter 6

(Y/N) (P.O.V)

The ride to Alphys lab was quick and concern filling. Before I knew it, Papyrus was pulling me along. Then we were standing in front of the lab. Papyrus didn't even need to knock, a slightly tall Alphys appeared silently. She looked scared and slightly shocked. I was quickly pulled in, Alphys didn't question me, but the familiar raging fish girl, other know as Undyne, did. 

" Who are you?" She ask in a harsh yell, a blue spear appearing in her hands. 

" Calm yourself." I said quietly. She pointed the spear at me.

" Answer my question, What's your name?!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes.

" (Y/N)" Undyne gasped slightly and dropped the spear, causing it to disappear.

" Can we get to the goddamn point?! Where is he?!" Papyrus yelled. I slightly flinched at his sudden outburst. 

"Umm-"

" H-he's in t-the underlab....H-he blocked all ways of g-getting in." Alphys said quietly.

" Umm-"

" I can't believe he had another attack."

"UMM-" 

" We need to get to him as quickly as we can!"

" WHO ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?!" I yelled loudly. They all looked at me in surprise. 

" Were talking about G." Papyrus said quietly. ' G?! Somethings wrong with G?!' I thought, staring at him for a few good seconds, before turning around and walking to the computer camera thingy. ( Yup that's what I'll call it.)  Kneeling down, I tapped the side of it. It shook violently. I grinned and tapped it again, with more force, It coming loose this time.

" (Y/N) What are you doing?" Papyrus questioned. I turned to him with a smile.

" I know a way in."