Chapter 14

(Y/N) P.O.V

I starred at Alphys. I was still trying to take in what she said. Papyrus quickly stood up and i stood up with him. He gave ma a quick look before quickly walking to Alphys, I was right behind him. Alphys watched as we went in. Undyne stood in front of a bed, blocking the view of G. She glanced our way and looked back to the bed. papyrus rushed towards her, I stood back a few feet.

" G You scared the living hell out of me!" Papyrus said loudly.

" Sorry Papyrus." G said back. I walked a few steppes forward. Both Undyne and papyrus was blocking the view of G.

" well it can't be helped now, Right Papyrus?" Undyne said, half looking at me. He nodded and looked at me also.

" One question." papyrus said

" What do you remember?" he said finishing.

" Why?" G said back. papyrus looked at me again, then he looked at Undyne. She only nodded her head. She stepped away, giving me full view of G, him the same. He gasped and starred at me.

" So it wasn't an illusion?!" He asked, standing up quickly. When he was sitting down, he seemed short, but when he is standing up. That's not the case. G was tall, shorter then Papyrus, taller then me. I starred at him the whole time. Only slowly shaking my head a few seconds after. He seemed shocked by my answer, no shocked just to see me here. His eyes soon grew soft.

" I've missed you (y/n)." He said quietly. I smiled and took a step forward.

" I've missed you to, G" I said. Undyne cleared her throat a few seconds later. I looked at her

" So ummmm, after the long lovey dovey moment can we maybe actually get some work done?" She said. I slightly blushed and G growled.

" Seriously Undyne? I haven't seen (y/n) in forever and you want to put it off like that?" He said.

" I would have to agree with G."Said Papyrus.

" Even if you guys haven't had a good connection with (y/n), G has and it was be best if they had some time to spend together." He said finishing. I nodded and so do G.
Undyne only starred at us, before stomping off.

" Somebody isn't in a good mood." I said loudly. papyrus chuckled.

" She isn't usually like that." G said looking away. I glanced at him and he looked back at me.

" So (y/n), tell me where you've been this whole time."

Omg! I'm sorry i haven't updated in awhile, a lot of things has been happening lately. But i hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I want to thank all of you, who is reading this story! Keep enjoying the story!