8

(Warning: Sexual themes, sex, and vulgarity is used.)
Small update: I hope you guys can see this chapter idk why you wouldn't be able to.

"You have a lot of books," Vincent said, looking around Oliver's bedroom.

Oliver sat on the couch by the door. He stared at Vincent standing there, looking perfect silhouetted in the sunlight.

Vincent turned towards Oliver and noticed him staring back and slightly blushed.

"What're you staring at?" He asked. Oliver thought for a moment.

"Can I talk to you." He smiled and Vincent fell next to him on the couch.

"Of course. We're friends aren't we?"

"I want to tell you something." Vincent listened intently.

"Vince... I think you are an amazing person. I'm so impressed and satisfied with the drawing you did. Thank you. I guess I just wanted to say that... I really like you. Like... you're the definition of perfect to me. Vince... I think... I think I love you. If not, I'm obsessed with you. Since last year in art."

Vincent was taken aback for a moment. He thought Oliver was an amazing person too, attractive and fun, sociable and isn't afraid to just be him.

"Oliver, I... I like you too. When I was drawing you I realized how perfect you are as well. You're not afraid to be you and you're fun, sociable, attractive too behind those nerd glasses."

They both chuckled.

Oliver stared into Vincent's eyes. He longed for him, longed to be close.

He shifted his body to face Vincent and cupped his hand on Vincent's face, embracing him. He leaned towards Vincent and softly kissed his lips. They were soft and gentle, like a feather.

At first, Vincent was surprised. No one had kissed him before. He'd tried to kiss a girl in elementary school, but she didn't want to kiss him. He hasn't tried since.

Vincent decided to go along with it. He did like Oliver, and he wanted to know if this is how he felt.

Vincent placed his hands on Oliver's shoulders and scooted closer. The more they kissed, the more passionate and harder it got. They opened and closed their mouths against each other's, Vincent biting Oliver's bottom lip.

They pulled back for a moment to breathe, smiled at each other, and went back in, exploring each other's mouth.

Oliver saw Vincent's arms from his peripheral vision. His muscles could be seen through his shirt sleeves and it made Oliver want him more.

Oliver slid his hands under Vincent's suspenders and pulled them off his shoulders. He moved his hands down to the hem of Vincent's shirt and pulled it up over his head, exposing his upper body. He touched his arms and his soft skin under his fingers. Oliver moved his hands up against Vincent's chest and Vincent began pulling off Oliver's shirt as well.

They pulled away from each other and breathed. Oliver got up and, surprisingly, picked up Vincent bridal style, laying him on his bed.

"Good thing my mom isn't home," Oliver chuckled. He pulled his glasses off his face and set them on his bedside table.

Vincent finally saw his face without glasses. Innocent, but now wanting and hungry. His hazel eyes moved around Vincent's body and craved him.

Vincent smiled as Oliver climbed on top of him. He put his arms over and around Oliver's neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

Oliver kissed him gently, and then went down Vincent's neck and began to suck on his skin, Vincent letting out a moan. Oliver smiled at it.

He went farther down to Vincent's hard nipple and began to kiss and gently bite it. Vincent let out a soft moan and ran his fingers through Oliver's fluffy flaxen hair.

Oliver unzipped Vincent's pants and slid them down his legs, putting his hand on Vincent's cock and rubbing it. He softly moaned again, his right hand grabbing Oliver's shirt in his fist.

They looked each other in the eyes, and Oliver's eyes questioned if he could go in.

Vincent nodded. Oliver smiled and gently kissed him again. He went down and pulled his pants off, then Vincent's boxers to reveal his hard cock.

He kissed the tip, and looked back up at Vincent to makes sure it was okay. Vincent nodded again, and Oliver wrapped his mouth around him, bobbing his head up and down, moving his tongue around his cock.

Vincent let out moans, grabbing the sheets with his left hand, and Oliver's hair with his right.

Vincent's moans got louder the closer he got to climaxing. When he did, he could hear Oliver swallow, and blushed. He heavily breathed and looked at Oliver as he looked up at Vincent.

Oliver pulled his pants and boxers off his legs and stood over Vincent. He kissed him, and caressed his face, rubbing his thumb along Vincent's soft cheekbone.

Oliver helped Vincent turn over on the bed and he lifted his lower half high up towards Oliver.

He stroked his own cock, and sucked on his fingers. He put them inside Vincent, making him gasp.

Oliver pulled his fingers out, and went in.

Vincent felt the pain and pleasure all at once. He gasped and moaned against Oliver.

Oliver felt warm and began moving back and forth. At first slowly, then sped up after a little.

"I'm... about to...," Vincent said between moans and gasps. White strings flew onto the bedsheets.

Oliver simply acknowledged it and continued going into Vincent, trying to reach his climax which he eventually did.

It seeped from Vincent as Oliver pulled out and collapsed next to Vincent on the bed.

They stared at each other as they both breathed heavily.

"I... I love you Vince..," Oliver said between breaths. He hugged Vincent closer to him and they fell asleep with the soft glow of sunlight.

•  •  •  •

Believe it or not, this was actually kinda fun writing lol I like being descriptive :)