17

(Warning: Possible sexual themes, sex, and vulgarity is used.)
Small update: I hope you guys can see this chapter idk why you wouldn't be able to. Sorry I haven't wrote lately.

Oliver slid his hands down Vincent and gripped his ass. He softly rubbed it as his grip tightened.

Vincent slid Oliver's shirt over his head and touched his chest softly. He bit Oliver's lip, and Oliver let out a soft moan.

He slid his hand up to Vincent's neck and softly gripped it. He felt heat rise in his stomach as Vincent reached down and began to palm him through his jeans.

Oliver quickly removed Vincent's own jeans, feeling adrenaline rush through him and excitement rise.

Vincent laughed as Oliver became flustered with his jeans.

"Someone's anxious," he joked. Oliver blushed and smirked at him, trying to keep cool.

Once Oliver had Vincent's jeans off, Vincent reached up to Oliver's glasses and slid them off his face slowly, revealing the bright eyes and freckles behind them. He smiled, taking in Oliver's beauty.

In the next moment, Vincent was taking off Oliver's jeans and boxers as well. He gripped Oliver's member, staring into his eyes with an oddly innocent look.

He began to move his hands up and down, Oliver holding back any moans that could escape. Whenever one would seem to escape, Vincent took pride in it. Oliver twitched in Vincent's hands, and he began to move his hands slower.

Oliver looked into Vincent's eyes, and he gave a mischievous look. He knew Oliver was close, but liked to be a tease.

"Babe..."

"Hmm?"

"Please.."

Vincent smiled, and moved his hands quickly. Oliver moaned, and white flew onto Vincent's bare chest and Oliver as well.

Vincent could feel himself get more excited, especially at the thought of Oliver having called him babe.

Vincent looked into Oliver's eyes as his breathing slowed and they both blushed. Without a word, Vincent kissed Oliver. Oliver put his fingers into Vincent, making him gasp and he reached up, covering his mouth in embarrassment.

Oliver smiled and moved Vincent's hand. He moved his digits in and out of Vincent, him holding back gasps and moans.

"Are you okay?" He asked him. Vincent looked up in slight surprise, then nodded. He smiled and put his hands on Oliver's shoulders.

"I love you, Oliver."

"I love you too, Vincent."

Vincent sat upright, and slightly lifted himself off Oliver's lap, aligning himself with Oliver's member.

He lowered himself onto Oliver, gasping as he got lower. Oliver moaned, forgetting to even conceal it as he found it a bit discouraging and somewhat embarrassing for himself.

He couldn't help it; Vincent drove him crazy.

Vincent gasped and moaned as he moved up and down on Oliver, feeling his excitement rise. Not much later, Oliver filled him not long after Vincent came.

Oliver hugged Vincent close, both boys breathing heavily against one another.

"I love you so much, Vince," he whispered. Vincent smiled, and ran his fingers through Oliver's hair.