Chapter 4: Letter's To A Friend - Part 2

😾

http://66.media.tumblr.com/7372221932e60934e15e773e6b9f0e7c/tumblr_inline_oasznkUcee1tgl7o4_500.gif.

#7)

'Stefan,

Wow! A whole seven weeks and my letters continue. Who'd have thought? I saw Elena laugh the other day, it was loud and happy and so unexpected, and I'm so glad. We're nearing two months since you've been gone, I'm overjoyed everyone's emotions towards everything that happened are making progress.

Damon has taken to annoying me while I read since Elena's leads from Liz slowly stop appearing, I'm expecting Elena to have a firm talk with her soon. Moving on, his annoying hobby has driven me from your room, stopping me just when I was reaching the 20's in your life, I haven't been back to the boarding house since Thursday.

Caroline didn't have much to say when we had our little lunch date, and I can't even give you relationship gossip because she denies anything and everything between her and Tyler. Though she has admitted that he's a different person and that I shouldn't continue to see him in a bad light--because since he turned, he's so much better. "Out with d!*kbag and in with white night", was her ridiculous comparison. I don't know whether to believe her. Though she doesn't seem to care what I think of him because she wants us all to go to the grill on Wednesday, play a little pool, have a burger and just bond. Even though I love her, Caroline's too optimistic for her own good.

I'll talk more on her forced bonding sesh in my next letter.

Are you doing any better? Are you on the edge? Have you given up? If so then ignore whatever is begging you to flip the switch, you can do this Steffie. I'll see you soon.

Love, Kat.'

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

#8)

'Stefan,

Two months. Eight weeks. We're still going strong, by the looks of it. I'm happy to report Elena looking in the mirror this morning, this to you might seem like useless information, just wait...While admiring herself she held your necklace slightly in front of her neck, it begged to be worn but she still refused. She's thinking about it, though, and I know once she wear's it her faith in you returning will be fully restored.

Also! My little session with Tyler and Caroline wasn't a total failure, I went in with low expectations and left with a completely different view. We sat and talked for a few hours, eating my favorite burgers in the process. Then we played pool for a little while, Care sneaking off so Ty and I would be forced to converse. He obviously still thinks we're kinda friends from one I faked a while ago, but it was a little difficult for me considering I faked the first one. And even though we kinda got along during our forced situation to converse, he secured my nice opinion of him by buying me a chocolate milkshake.

Another shocker was, Jeremy serving me. Plot twist! Matty helped him get a job at the grill since he was starting to close himself off again, Bonnie left to spend the rest of summer with her dad on Monday so he decided to go back to his room even though they were almost completely avoiding each other. I'm glad to see he's not trying to hide from life anymore, and because of this new job him and Bonnie seem to be video-chatting every chance they get. A relief to both Elena and I...