Chapter 7: Such Neat Handwriting For A Psychopath

🙀

http://38.media.tumblr.com/773262827a07e32f0eaf7f06f6197984/tumblr_mwh7oxqr4L1sdds5yo4_250.gif.

I hummed slightly when I felt myself roll onto something quite cold, ignoring it I tried to get back to my dream. "Mmm. Rise and shine, sleepy head" why is Damon talking? I moved my head upwards, groaning slightly in annoyance when I opened my eyes. Sure enough, I was snuggled into Damon's chest as he relaxed on my bed.

"Shhh, Damon. I'm tired" I frowned at him and re-closed my eyes.

"But I have a surprise" I imagined a pout on his lips.

"And I don't care, if you want to ruin someone's morning then Elena should still be asleep" I squeezed my eyes tighter, praying sleep would return to me.

"You don't have to pray for that dream to return you know, I'm here now, we can make it happen for real" I frowned at his words and sat up.

"Excuse me?" I glared at him.

"You were dreaming about me. Explains the drool" he kept the position with his arms behind his head, I batted my lashes and swung a leg over his mid-section, allowing me to straddle him.

"Just give me my surprise so I can continue my morning of sleeping" I whispered sweetly into his ear, before turning my head to see my alarm clock. "6:00AM, seriously? Do you really have nothing better to do at 6:00AM?!" I complained and got off him, walking towards my wardrobe and waiting for him to speak.

"Fine, don't come with me to bring Stefan home. See ya" I heard him stand from my bed.

"Okay, have fun" I shrugged once I picked out an outfit and moved towards my en-suite.

"Wait" he appeared in front of me and I smirked. "Elena's waiting downstairs, Stefan's in Chicago. Please don't make me drive with her on my own, she'll nag me to death" I chuckled slightly.

"How do you know he's there?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"It came to me in a dream. I was naked. You would have loved it" he gave me a cocky look.

"Half-drunk naked or morning naked?" I questioned and he frowned.

"What's the difference?" he folded his arms.

"Performance" I shrugged and moved past him. Closing the door behind me, I prepared to shower and change.

-TIME SKIP-

#12)

'Stefan

I know this letter's a little early, don't get too wrapped up in it. Eleven weeks and Five days since you walked through Mystic Falls, I normally write to you on a Sunday but it's Senior prank night and Care would kill me if I skipped.

The fact it's prank night means we're all back to school next week, I'm finally a senior which feels weird. But, this last week we've made the most progress in finding you compared to our two months of educational freedom. Did you see me, Steffie? In the forest? I'm not going crazy, am I? It really was you? On the phone as well? Sorry, you couldn't get Elena, I know you'd prefer her voice after all you've been through, though I guess because we have the same voice it was kinda like speaking to her?...

Anyway, Elena, Damon and I are on a road-trip now, hopefully, you'll see us soon--'

"I sure hope we find him, 'cause it would suck if the last momento of Stefan was that crappy old necklace" Damon's sudden words pulled me from my notebook.