Chapter One

-Intro-

Finally Percy make's it through a whole school year without: vaporizing a teacher, Blowing up his school or even getting a "F", everything was going great, Percy was going to go back to Camp Half-Blood for the summer and finally see Annabeth and Grover his best friends, and his 'half' brother, and when i say half i mean half Cyclops and yes i said cyclops, long story.

---------------------------------------------

Percy's POV

The last bell of the year rang, it was 'officially' summer, I shoved all my stuff in my blue backpack and jogged out the school doors i waited for Paul Blofis my Mom's boyfriend who was also a teacher at my school, i know some people may think that not fair or weird but i think its cool, i never not have help with my homework cause i have a 24/7 teacher that lives with me.

Paul walked out of the school and towards me. " Hey Percy".

"Hey Paul i don't need a ride home tonight i'm going shopping for a bit than i'll be home", I was going to go buy Annabeth a present since i missed her birthday i've been walking dog's all year saving up money.

"Okay , Percy just be careful please", He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"Of course Paul, i'll be home for supper", Paul than handed me a 20 dollar bill.

"Thank you, see you later", than i started for downtown Manhattan. After about an half an hour i finally found a store that i liked i opened the front door and stepped in, The store was abandoned there was no one in sight but a old store clerk who was reading, She raised her head from the book she had intense blue eyes, She gave me this crooked smile that made me feel really uncomfortable and weird, i felt my jean pocket for 'Riptide' my pen sword Chiron gave me just knowing it was there made me feel better, Even if i had to use it, it wouldn't do any good it wont kill or harm mortals cause its made out of Celestial Bronze only deadly to monsters and such. i walked behind a shelve to get out of sit of the women and walked over to the jewellery section there were loads of cool necklaces but finally i found one that i would think Annabeth would love, It had a long chain with a beautiful grey gem that was the exact same color as her eyes i looked at the price tag and saw it was affordable i high five myself in my head and walked up to the creepy cashier.

"hello sweetheart, well, well,well you have such beautiful eye's almost as amazing as your-", She stopped herself before she finished. I stood there silent for a while than quietly said.

"Umm thanks, i guess", I handed her the necklace she scanned it than put it in a pretty little black box.

"Is this for you're girlfriend, young
man", I could feel my cheeks go red.

"No ma'am its for my friend", i handed over the money i owed than took the box with the necklace and said thank you and practically ran to the door, i could hear the old creepy women laughing, creepy. I checked my watch it was almost 5:00 it would be dark really soon, o'man if I'm not home soon Mom and Paul are gunna freak i placed Annabeths gift in my bag and started walking home we only live a few blocks away, I was only a few minutes away from home when i a cold hand grabbed me and pulled me into a dark alley, i struggled to break free from their grasp but it wasn't working.

"Stay calm child, soon you will be on the winning side, all mighty and powerful".

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up than i felt a sharp pain and everything went black.

-----------------------------------------
If you think its too short or you find a mistake let me know

I hope you enjoys vote & comment please ill love you guy forever :)

Next chapter will be up soon

- Shannon