Chapter Four

OK SO I WANTED THIS UP LAST NIGHT AND I GOT HALF IT DONE THAN MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND DELETED ALL OF IT I WAS SO MAD but now ive calmed down and im gunna finish it :) hope you guys enjoy.

Annabeth POV

*BEFORE THEY WENT TO CAMP

I woke up next to Percy it was early morning it was all quiet in the apartment all I could hear was Percy's deep breathing beside me, I sat up and looked at Percy I wonder what he was dreaming about last night I've never heard him scream like that, I didn't like it. When he was screaming I could hear the water pipes in the wall rattling which was strange, I slowly slipped off the bed covers making sure I didn't wake Percy up and snuck out and went to the kitchen, Sally was already up.

"Good morning Sally", She looked up.

"Oh hello Annabeth, What are you doing up so early".

"I couldn't sleep, Percy had a bad nightmare and kept me up most of the night i'm worried about him",i left the part out about staying in the same bed all night with him, Sally gave me a small smile.

"He's a tough boy, just like his father i'm glad he has someone like you to look after him", I smiled back to her.

"Thank you Sally, looking after him is a part time job", She laughed at that. "I'm going out for a little bit tell Percy i'll be back soon", With that I went to the door and went out to the busy streets of Manhattan.

I trailed up the streets for about a half an hour until I found the alley where Percy was found, I looked around to see if I could find any clues as of what happened but I found nothing. I kicked the wall of a building in frustration, Than a noise behind me startled me I spun around and pulled out my knife and came face-to-face with are friend Nico Di Angelo.

"NICO WHAT IN HADES WERE YOU THINKING SCARING ME LIKE THAT", He was wearing his usual: tattered up dark jeans with a black t-shirt and sneakers, his hair was shorter from last time we saw him but it was still the same black and shaggy. I put my knife back in my pocket.

"sorry Annabeth didn't mean too", He put his hands up in surrender and gave me a smile.

"How did you find me, why are you here what's wrong?", I spat at him.

"Spirits told me where you were", He said in a 'duh' tone. Him talking to spirits didn't surprise me being the Son of Hades and all. "Also Grover told me Percy was missing and got me to check up on you to see if you're ok, Where is Percy is he okay?".

"Ya he's okay he's at home sleeping he doesn't remember anything or he just won't tell me he had this terrible nightmare dream or nightmare last night, He was screaming and was making the plumbing go crazy and rattle he's never done that before", Nico stood there in silence thinking.

"Do you think it was one of Luke's monsters", He asked, Luke was are old friend who turned evil and is trying to raise Kronos the titan lord and he has it out for Percy and has been trying to kill him for years.

"I'm not sure, maybe", I said Nico stayed quiet for a few more moments.

"I'll talk to some spirits and see if they overheard anything", I thanked Nico and gave him a hug and told him too be careful than he walked into the darkness and disappeared. I walked around the city a little longer by the time I was back at Percy's it was noon, Argus was gunna be here soon to pick us up. When I walked in Percy came out of his room with his packed bag and started freaking out asking me where I went I couldn't exactly tell him so I lied and acted annoyed.

"You don't have to come everywhere with me seaweed brain I can take care of myself it seems like you're the one needing protecting", He got all mad after this.

"I don't need protecting", He spat at me I just nodded and walked away hoping he wouldn't ask again where I went, I waited for Percy outside minutes later he appeared next to me he was still mad at me for my comment and I had a feeling he wanted to tell me something important but something was holding him back, The rest of the time we there in silence than finally Argus pulled up and we headed for camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later we pulled up at Half-blood hill we dropped are bags and went to dinner, Before Percy could say anything i ran to the Athena table and sat with my siblings. After dinner Percy and I got ready for capture the flag we went to the armour shed and got our fitted breastplates. Percy was having troubles with his straps and was getting angry, There was this weird eery feeling i went over to Percy.

"Hey it's okay, I'll help you", He smiled and the weird feeling went away, I straightened and tightened his armour. We than met up with the rest of our team and got our positions. My siblings and I were runners with half of the Hermes cabin, The conch horn blew and we all charged to the other side i knew exactly where Clarisse would hide it, We ran into some Apollo kids they started shooting arrows at us i deflected them all and kicked one in the chest, They fell backwards and i kept running. We past two huge boulders and jumped a ditch and there it was Clarisse's team flag, I heard yelling coming from behind me.

"Come on Annabeth let's go before the Apollo kids catch up", I grabbed the flag and bolted back to our side i jumped the creek and shoved the flag pole in the ground, i was smiling but the sight i saw washed that smile right off my face, Everyone was circling Percy and Clarisse, Three of her siblings were knocked unconscious and Clarisse looked terrified. I stepped forward that eery feeling was back i looked at Percy.

"Percy what are you doing", He looked at me their were tears in his eyes than he fell to his knees and let out another horrible scream, I ran too him as soon as he hit the ground the creek exploded in a big wave and knocked everyone over i heard people scream.

"PERCY, NO, STOP!", I dropped next to him and grabbed him and shook him trying to knock him out of it.

"SNAP OUT OF IT, ITS OKAY IT'S ME ANNABETH", He fell over next to me and looked at me, He whispered to me.

'help me'

He than pushed me back, his body began to shake like he was having a seizure all the water circled around him than ran back to the creek, everyone was quiet Percy was laying on the ground lifeless i ran to him, Clarisse got up soaking wet and ran over.

"WHAT IN HADES JUST HAPPENED HE TRIED TO KILL ME", She screamed Chiron galloped over and check on Percy.

"His heartbeat is weak we need to get him to the Big House", Some people was whispering others were in shock.

"Time for bed all of you", Everyone left beside: Clarisse, Tyson, Beckondorf, Grover, Chiron and some of the healers from Apollo cabin. Beckondorf came over and helped me up.

"It's okay Annabeth me and you both know Percy would never wanna hurt anyone at camp". I gave him a small smile than he ran and caught up with the rest of his cabin, Tyson came over with tears in his 'eye' and picked Percy up and carried him to the Big House and set him down on a bed, Clarisse barged in.

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING", I couldn't stand her anymore i got up.

"PERCY'S DYING THATS WHATS HAPPENING SO YOU CAN SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LEAVE!!", She stood there in shock.

"You little-", She stepped closer but got cut off by Tyson he stepped infront of me to protect me, Chiron than walked in.

"Enough Clarisse we'll talk matters in the morning for now bed, everyone", Clarisse stomped her foot and stormed out, Tyson looked back at me i smiled.

"Thank you"

Chiron clopped forward and looked at Percy.

"You three off to bed i will watch him", Tyson, Grover and I sighed than walked out to the darkness and too are cabins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally done hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and share I'm really enjoying writing this fanfic and I'm glad you guys like it :)

Ps i didnt read over it so if there errors IM SORRY AHHHHH :o

Shannon