Chapter Fourteen

HEY GUYS IM UPDATING WOOH NOT A MONTH LATER :) haha sorry guys this will be a short chapter but i will be updatign very soon hope you enjoy :) 

CHECK THE LINK I LEFT AT THE BOTTOM FOR YOU GUYSSS!!!!

PERCY" POV-

i dived into the water and made the currents take me, I came to a underwater dune and sat there for awhile. Fish swam all around me checking me out probably wondering why a teenage boy was sitting underwater and not drowning. A dolphin came over and nozzled my arm until i rubbed his head.

" Atleast someone likes me", I said and sighed. I sat there with the sunlight filtered through the water, Then a huge black mass crossed infront of the light and got my attention. I looked up to a shaped that looked like a huge cruise ship. I swam up to the surface to take a better look, I broke the water surface, My eye's took a minute to adjust, When they finally did a huge white cruise ship sailed by me. As soon as i swam closer to it the ship halted to a stop, i paused.

"What the", I said to myself. "I better go check this out". I swam to the front of the ship, When i heard people coming close to the sides i would dunk my head underwater so they wouldn't see me, Whoever they were. I finally made it too the front. 

Suddenly i started feeling woozy and my head was pounding, My vision went blurry. I looked up to see a huge fishing net falling at me, Before i could react i got dragged under and scooped up and was being pulled up, My head felt like it was going to explode, The closer we got to the deck the more it pounded.

"What is happening to me". I got suspended over the deck of the ship.

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in, Fish boy", A firmilar said. My vision was still blurry so i couldn't see anything.

"Who is that?". I shouted. But they didn't answer, They just laughed, Which made me really mad.

"Oh Percy, If only you knew your own strength. Good thing you have me to help you...".

"Luke? is that you...", I asked.

"Bingo, Kelp brain". Luke said in a sarcastic way like i was stupid and i hate when people do that, Except Annabeth cause who are we kidding she smarter then anyone.

"Even if i wanted help, I wouldn't ask you", I snapped at him.

"Oh really", Luke said. Then he yelled some line i didn't understand in Ancient Greek.

A similar feeling came to me, Just like in the forest during capture the flag. A sharp pain hit me in the gut like someone was stabbing me but when i felt nothing was there, I clenched up grabbing my stomach and screamed out in pain. My vison cleared, But all i saw was a huge wall of water surrounding the ship and i was the cause of it but i wasn't the one controlling it. I looked down at luke.

"What have you done to me, Luke", I screamed. He turned to me and sneered.

"I've made you the most dangerous weapon, Perseus Jackson", He shouted and laughed. Luke chanted another line of Greek and the wall of water fell back into the ocean, But the pain in my gut and head did not subside, It got worst. The net i was in tumbled to the deck floor with a 'thump', I tried to move but i couldn't just like in the forest trapped in my own body.

"Sorry Percy but your under my control now, You have no contol of anything", I wanted to cry but no tears came out. I was in so much pain , But no on knew. I am alone. 

Luke ordered two of his giants to drag me to a big room where they chain me up, They slammed a steel door when they left, My only  source of  light was from a porthole, Which let in fresh ocean air in which made me feel 100% worst. I prayed to my father, But i don't know if it went through or if he cares.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awwwwwwwww my poor percy i am sorry im a mean person, I love you. I hope you guys enjoy this short little chapter :) VOTE COMMENT SHARE all that fun stuff.

PS. I SAW HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 AND IT WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjRsucM83HQ

ALSO CHECK OUT this ^^^^^^^^^^ LINK I LEFT YOU GUYS IT LIKE MY FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) love you guys.