Chapter Six

Hello guys, you guys are amazing thank you so much for commenting it means everything to me!! i hope you like this chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth's POV

I woke up with the sun glaring in my eyes, I was grateful I got some sleep I dragged myself out of bed that's when the horn for breakfast blew, i jogged down to the Pavilion and join the rest of my siblings. Clarisse was still grumpy from last night she marched across the grass.

"Get out of my way Blondie", She said as she shoved through me and walked right into the Pavilion her snotty siblings followed her lead.

Everyone else was still a bit shaken up from last night but most were over it and was asking if Percy was alright, I smiled and told them i'd keep them updated but i didn't even know what was going on i still had questions that i wanted answered. We all filed into the Pavilions and went to our tables, Moments later Chiron came in he looked miserable like he got no sleep at all, Once we got our food we scrapped pieces of it in the fire and said a blessing, I ate some of my breakfast but all i could concentrate on was Percy and if he was gunna be okay.

When we all got dismissed i went to do my first route so i could go see Percy. I had defense training with my siblings we all gathered at the Training Arena, I taught the newer campers proper swore and knife techniques.

"Psst, Pssst", I heard from behind the bushes, Nico peeked out and waved me over, I got my sibling Malcolm to take over the training and i walked over to Nico.

"Hey Nico, Are you okay?", He blushed a little.

"I'm fine, Gods Annabeth you act like my mother", I rolled my eye's and laughed.

"Sorry Nico did you find anything out?, Percy had a freak out", I explained to him what happen.

"Oh man this is bad, I found out a little i overheard some monsters talking about Luke having some huge plan with a half-blood but they didn't clarify who", I stood there thinking there's lots of half-bloods that Luke could be messing with.

"Thank you Nico are you going to stay for a bit?".

"No not yet i need to do a few things, I'll be back to check up on things next week, Promise", I nodded.

"Okay, be careful", Than he disappeared again. I went back and joined my cabin, I dueled Malcolm he was pretty good but i was faster i caught his hilt and hit his sword out of him hand.

"You're getting better Malcolm", He smiled than a huge bang got all of our attention, It was coming from the Big House.

"Percy!", I said to myself than i ran to the top of the hill, Everyone yelled at me to wait up. Thats when i saw him.

Percy.

He was running straight for me he looked terrible, At first i was scared i drew my knife than he collapse to his knees when he saw me. Campers came running over, Than i ran to him.

"Percy, Oh my gods!, Are you okay?", He looked up at me he had red puffy eyes they weren't the pretty green i liked, A tear ran down his cheek he than dropped his head down and looked at his hands i fell to my knees in front of him. He croaked out.

"I am a monster, You do hate me, I deserve to rot in Tartarus with Kronos" I through my knife away than grabbed his face and made him stare into my eyes.

"Percy Jackson, You are not a monster if you rot in Tartarus i'm coming with you, We are a team. We stick together i could never hate you Percy never", He than tackled me into a hug and i smiled and hugged him back. When he finally let go everybody came over a patted him on the back which made him smile he got up and pulled me to my feet, I grabbed his hand and pulled him along to his favorite place the beach.

-------------------------------

Percy's POV

Seeing the ocean and having the cool breeze in my face always calmed me down, I stepped into the water and i felt energy go through me and not bad energy this time, I turned back to Annabeth, She looked incredibly beautiful her blonde curly hair was blowing in the wind and her eyes were intense gray like always i stepped towards her.

"Thank you, Annabeth", She just blushed.

"For what seaweed brain", She smiled.

"For always being there and not hating me when all i do is cause trouble".

"Well someone has to put up with you", I laughed.

"But Annabeth what really happen last night it was weird, My body took over i couldn't control myself something is seriously wrong", She grabbed my hand and pulled me into another hug.

"It's okay Percy, We'll figure it out we always do". We both walked back to the Big House to see Chiron when we walked in Chiron was working away on something.

"Hello, Chiron is everything alright", I asked.

"Oh Percy so glad to see you're okay", He said not evening looking up at me, I looked at Annabeth and she stared back and shrugged.

"What are you working on can we help", He poured this very blue, Thick liquid into a vile and hid it.

"No i'm fine working on something for a god, I'm fine go and enjoy you're day", I wonder which god he was talking about. Annabeth and I backed up and left.

"That was weird", I said. "He's hiding something". Annabeth played with her hair which she only does when she's nervous, I looked at her.

"What", She said.

"What are you hiding from me, you never play with your hair unless your nervous". She looked at me than signed.

"Well last night i came to the Big House with my little sister, Alice to get a drink and i overheard a conversation between Chiron and you're dad".

"What was my dad doing here".

"I'm not sure he was probably worried about you, He demanded Chiron to figure out what happened to you", I blushed seeing that my dad actually cared made me feel better.

"But thats not all after Poseidon left, Chiron went back to you and i saw him take blood", She lifted my t-shirt sleeve to see a bruise on my upper arm i rubbed it.

"That's what that blue stuff was that Chiron was mixing", I looked at her dumbfounded. "But that stuff was bright blue, Blood doesn't look like that", Thinking about that made me feel weird inside.

"I don't know Percy but we'll find out", She gave me a reassuring smile than walked towards the Training Arena and i followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okkkaaay hello again i hope you guys liked this chapter no cliffhangers this time kinda haha. Vote, Comment, Share alll that fun stuff :)

Love all of you <3