Chapter Nine

UPDATE: IM GOIMG TO IMAGINE FRICKIN DRAGONS OMFG IM SO EXCITED :) AND THIS STORY HAS GOT OVER 2K READS LIKE OMG I CANT BELIEVE THAT THANK YOU :) I hope you guys like the chapter, love all of you.

-------------------------------------------

Annabeth POV

I kissed Percy and went up to my cabin, Sky staring at Percy at dinner and the camp fire was really making me mad, No i wasn't jealous, Lots of girls stare at him who wouldn't, His sea green eyes and dark hair made his tan skin pop. The weird thing was Sky wasn't staring at Percy cause she thought he was good-looking, It looks like she was trying to find his 'weaknesses'. I sat at my desk and read part of my Architecture book until my eyes started to droop. I closed my book and went over to my bunk and climbed in and slowly fell asleep. I don't know how long i was asleep but i woke up to someone shaking me, It was still really dark so i guessed it was still the middle of the night, I looked up at who was shaking me and it was Alice, She looked terrified.

"What's wrong, Did you have another nightmare?", i asked.

She shook her head. "No, Someone is outside", She pointed to the small window that faced the woods. I sat Alice onto my bed.

"Stay here, It's okay", Everyone in the cabin was awake i told them to stay put, I creeped over to the window and peeked out, I saw a dark figure jump out from behind the bushes and throw something, I dropped to the floor and yelled.

"GET DOWN", Everyone grabbed there swords and knives and ducked behind there beds. The window broke and glass went everywhere, A piece flew and cut my face. I screamed out in pain, Alice covered her ears and hide under my pillow, Malcolm ran over to my aid.

"Oh gods, Annabeth are you okay?", He inspected the gash on my face, He ripped part of his shirt and put pressure to stop the bleeding. He stood up and peeked out the window.

"No ones there", He said confused. "They must of ran off". Percy than bursted in everyone turned to him ready to attack.

"ANNABETH", He yelled and ran over. "What happen, Oh gods you're face", I pushed myself up to my feet.

"I don't know someone attacked, Thanks Percy is my face really that ugly", I joked and wiped the rest of the blood off.

"Shutup", He said back and smiled than his expression changed back to mad.

"I know who attacked you", He blurted out. Just then i noticed he was dripping wet making puddles on the floor.

"Umm, Percy why are you soaking wet?", I asked pointing down to a puddle. He told me about waking up in the Atlantic and seeing Sky outside our cabin.

"That troll" (good one Annabeth ;)) i mumbled. " Come on, Let's go have a chat with our little traitor", I walked over to Alice and tucked her back into bed.

"It's okay, I'll be back try to sleep", Than i trudged out of the cabin and marched across the grass to the Hermes cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico's POV

I woke up to a warm, musty breeze. I could hear repeated dripping sounds echoing around me, I sensed i was underground. Not in the Underworld, Luke wouldn't be that stupid and bring me into my dad's domain. I pulled on my strap's that were around my arm's, Maybe i could slip my hand through i thought. So far no luck, I was losing strength i had to get out before i starved to death.

"LUKE", I screamed out, No response it was weird, Luke had no security on me just incase i escaped. Finally i pulled my arm as hard as i could and the strap snapped. I fell to the floor with my other arm still attached, I got to my feet and got my other arm out. I slowly walked and found a rock wall i followed it till there was a opening with a faint light coming from the end, I had no other option than to go. I walked with still one hand on the wall, A bright light blinded me, I took one more step and opened my eyes and let them adjust to the sun. I was standing in the middle of a forest the trees were tall and creaky. I walked down a path to see if i could find a hiker or anything, A hour or so went by till i came to the bottom of a cliff, I groaned there would be no way i could go around it, I had to go up. Now, Climbing a 20 foot cliff really wasn't on my to-do list but i had no option AGAIN!, I started up the rock wall, I was about half way up when my foot slipped and i almost fell to my death. Rocks crumpled down i got my footing again and looked down which was probably a bad decision, At the bottom of the cliff Luke was standing there pointing up at me with his two ugly friends, I cursed to myself and climbed faster till i finally made it to the top, I looked down and Luke was gone. I fell to my knees exhausted, I sat up and looked around i saw a town over a hill, Hopefully i can make it there in the morning with Luke somewhere down there i knew i wasn't safe, But he wouldn't try to climb up with ugly 1 and 2 with him. He would wait till i came down. I found a comfy spot on the grass (if grass can be comfy) and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------

Awwwwe poor Nico :( im sorry nico!!
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter im trying really hard to keep updating frequenting but it hasn't been working out and again im sorry! please Vote, Comment and share it means alot and i love you all sosososososososoos0 much <3