Chapter Fifteen

hey guys and girls im finally updating again i am very sorry, i am really bad at updating so forgive me. i hop eyou enjoy this chapter i love you all.

ALICE POV

Ever since Annabeth and Nico left lots of kids at camp have been acting weird and my nightmares have been getting worse. I wish Annabeth was here, she would know what to do. Lots of the younger campers were noticing weird stuff too, like my friend grace from Apollo cabin, she heard voices outside her cabin about a huge plan but couldn't get details. Also Jay from Aphrodite cabin heard Silena talking to beckondorf about warning the others about something, we all didn't know what was happening but we were determine to find out. 

*****************************

After breakfast, Grace, Jay and i met at the pegasus stable, we had a secret hide out in the attic. We all sat on stacks of hay.

"have you guy's heard anything else", i asked.

They both gave me sympathetic looks and shook their heads, I bolted up from my seat and kicked a empty plastic bucket, it hit the wall and bounced to the other side of the room.

"ugh, we need to figure this out", I grumbled.

I looked over at my friends and they both were silent and had their heads down probably wondering what to say, i walked over to a small window and gazed out. it was silent for a moment.

"we're sorry Alice", Jay said. 

I looked down to the door of the stable and Sky was standing there talking to someone, but i couldn't see who, they were under the ledge of the roof.

"shh guys, come look", i whispered. 

They shuffled over quietly, we all ducked and took turns taking a peek and listening into Skys conversation.

"you have done good child, we can not let people know my identity", The unknown person said.

Sky answered back oddly. "yes master".

I looked at her, her eye's were glossy and she didn't blink.

"whats wwrong with her?", Grace asked.

"i'm not sure...", I whispered back.

I turned towards my friends, when i did my foot knocked over a rake over, making a loud bang.

"oh gods", I cursed.

Everyone was quiet, we listened for Sky and the stranger.

"go check it out child", the stranger demanded Sky.

Moments later foots steps came towards the trap door that leads to the attic.

"hide", I yelled.

We all scattered, Grace shot a grappling hool from her bow (pfft Apollo kids) and hid in the ceiling beams, Jay dived into a pile of hay.

The trap door creaked open.

"Crap."

I pulled a box into the corner and hid behind it, The door flew open and Sky stepped in. She walked straight and looked around then turned back towards the door, footsteps creeped up the steps and a large man entered, he was wearing a big black coat, he had long nails that could slice organs out - delightful- the man walked around searching. Ruffling came from the pile of hay where Jay was hiding, the man grabbed the hay picker and was about to stabbed where the noice came from, he was gunna kill Jay, i panicked.

"JAY NO", i screamed and ran out from my hiding spots, arrows flew by my head and hit the man in the back, i looked back to see Grace with her bow shooting arrow after arrow, i turned back and charged at the man and slashed the back of his leg with my knife, he screamed in pain. He swung the pick over and hit me square in the chest, i flew back landing on my back.

"Alice", yelled Grace. My vision was blurred i shook my head and regained my balance, The sight i saw was terrifying Sky had a javelin pointed at Jay and Grace, the man faced me. The look on my friends faces broke my heart, they were scared and i was too, i had no idea what to do.

"go away, leave my friends alone", i yelled. It came out braver then expected.

"oh poor,poor ;ittle girl. your just like you're sister, Annabeth, you know to much it's a pity really now i will have to kill you", The cloaked man said laughing, he lifted his weapon about to strike. I looked over at Jay and Grace they had tears in their eyes, i can't die now. He thrusted down and i rolled out of the way, He was about to strike again. Before he could the attic floor caved in or was being torn through?

Moments later, Tyson burst through followed by my brother Malcolm, Silena and Beckondorf all armed with swords.  Silena charged towards Sky and kicked her back, Sky dropped her javelin and re-treated down the huge hole Tyson just made, when the dust cleared the cloaked man had disappeared.

Malcolm ran over to me.

"Alice, gods are you okay? i was so worried", he grabbed me and hugged me, i need the comfort of someone so i hugged him back.

"Malcolm im fine, thank you, you saved our lives", I held onto him tight not wanting the comfort of someone warm to leave me, he didn't mind he keep hugging me. Silena and Beckondorf were checking on Jay and Grace.

"Jay what were yu guys thinking, you could of been hurt or even killed",Silena said. i finally let go of Malcolm, he helped me up.

"Silena it wasn't their fault, it's mine. We've been trying to figure out whats happening to camp and Percy....for Annabeth", i looked up to Malcolm then to Silena.

"we need to help, Percy is in alot of trouble, please", I pleaded. It was silent a moment.

"Okay, we will fill you in, but first we need to go pay our little friend Sky a little visit", we all agreed and left the attic and headed out to find her.

___________________________________________________________________

ANNABETH POV

Nico and i raced down the streets of New York.

"we need to get there before the boat gets to far away", i yelled to Nico behind me.

"Faster", he yelled back and we both picked up our speed. People screamed at us when we raced past them. We finally made it as the sun was going down in the distance was a huge white cruise ship.

"THERE", I screamed. The wind was crazy my hair was blowing in my face, we were both staring out at the ship.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING", Nico scremed over the howling of the wind. The wind suddenly stopped, A huge wall of water shot up around the boat.

"what the",Nico stsrted.

"it has to be Percy", i yelled, huge waves were hitting the peir, over top of the ship was a funnel cloud forming.

"what is he doing? something wrong, we need to get to that boat", I said.

"ya but how?"

i searched around until i saw a guy who had his back turned to us and his speed boat...

"THERE", I ran toward it.

"Annabeth", Nico yelled. "you cant just-", before he finished, i pushed the guy into the water and jumped in his boat.

"sorry but it's a emergency", I yelled to the guy who was screaming at us and calling for help, I started the boat. Nico jumped in beside me.

"do you even know how to drive this?", Nico asked.

"no, but i'll figure it out", We started moving forward. The owner of the boat finally got out of the water.

"hey bring that back", but it was to late we were already gone, heading towards the wall of water and staring of a tornado.

_____________________________________________________________________

YAAAA I UPDATEDDDDDDD IM SORRY GUY SO MUCH AGAIN  I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IM HOPING TO UPDATE AGAIN IM ALITTLE WRITERS BLOCKED BUT I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN I LOVE YOU ALL.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK GUNNA HAPPEN  I WANNA HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!!!