Chapter Eight

OKK guys I'm so frickin sorry i haven't updated in a week, it been a busy stressful week and i wasn't home on the weekend because my birthday and i feel so bad but now I've finally found time to update again I'm so sO SO SO SORRY, i hope you guys like the new chapter i love you all so much <3

----------------------------------------------

Percy's POV

We showed sky around camp, We walked toward the 'U' shape area of cabins.

"These are the cabin's of the 12 olympian gods", Annabeth explained. "You will be placed in you're godly parents cabin once they claim you".

We walked farther down toward a sea green cabin with big windows and tridents are both sides of the entrance, My cabin. Poseidons.

"Oh ya that one's Poseidon's, It's nice your lucky Percy, Must be lonely though", Sky blurted out, I took a step back from her.

"Um, Ya sometimes it is when Tyson isn't at camp, But Sky i never told you my dad was Poseidon", Her eye's got big.

"Um, Ya i know, Someone told me", Sky said nervously staring at her feet.

"Okay", I said. Than we moved on, Sky named off all the cabins like she's been here for year's. All of us looked at eachother.

"Wow, Sky you sure know a lot about camp", Silena asked. Sky just shrugged and kept walking, We went down to the beach and canoe lake. It was a beautiful day out it was clear sky's and the water was nice and calm. Sky stepped into the water than turned towards me.

"Hey, Percy i heard you wiped out like the whole camp last night, That's so cool could you show me how you did it", She said and gave me a smile. I tensed up, How she hear that i'm starting to think she's a Are's kid, Rude and obnoxious. She was really starting to make me mad. I clenched my fist and the water behind Sky started bubbling. Annabeth saw what was happening and grabbed my hand and put her's into mine. I looked at her and gave her a smile, Than she stepped forward still holding hands with me.

"Sky not to be rude but it's none of your business", She spat at her. Silena and Beckondorf smirked and laughed. Sky stepped back in shock and anger washed over her face.

"Fine, Whatever but you're boyfriend here", She pointed at me. "Needs to control his temper before he kill's someone", She yelled and ran off.

"Well that tour went well", Beckondorf joked. "You okay, Percy".

"Ya, I'm fine, But obviously some people aren't over the incident", I said and looked down ashamed. Annabeth squeezed my hand.

"Percy, It's was a accident you never meant too", She said and the other two agreed.

"But you can't let your anger get to you, okay", I looked down at her, She was right.

"Okay, I'm sorry".

Annabeth and I walked back to the training arena and finished our training exercise, After we were done i went and had some quality time with Tyson, He was more worried than Annabeth and that's alot, He asked every five minutes if i was feeling okay, I would smile and laugh and say.

"Don't worry big guy, I'm fine". But he would still ask, Tyson was showing me how to build weapons in the forge, Whenever i tried i would burn myself and yelp out in pain. Everyone from the Hephaestus cabin laughed at me, I turned to them.

"Thanks guys", They all kept laughing.

"I think you should stick to sword fighting and swimming, Percy", Beckondorf joked. After we were done in the forge it was dinner time we made our way into the Pavilion and sat at our table. A cheese burger and soda appeared in front of me. ( nice and healthy Percy) i dug right in, I was half way through my dinner when Tyson mentioned someone was staring at me. I stopped eating and looked where Tyson was looking, On the other side of the Pavilion there was Sky looking straight at me with hate, She was sitting at the Hermes table cause she was still undetermined, The Stoll brothers were yelling and throwing fries at eachother, I would be pretty miserable too if i had to put up with them, But the look she was giving me was making me uncomfortable.

"Who is that creepy girl", Tyson asked.

"Her name is Sky, She's new at camp, Her and I didn't get on each other's good side, Just ignore her", I shoved the rest of my burger in my mouth. Everyone finished and we got dismissed and went to camp fire.

I sat next to Annabeth, She was laughing and singing with everyone. Her Gray eyes were sparkling from the flames of the fire, Her long, Curly hair was in her face, She looked amazing i joined in with the sing along, Not even Sky's dark eyes staring at me from across the fire could ruin my night. The fire was six feet tall glowing bright orange and red.

It was later now, Everyone left and went to there cabins, I walked Annabeth to her cabin.

"Goodnight Seaweed brain", She said than kissed me on the cheek and jogged up the stone steps and into Athena's cabin, I walked towards my cabin smiling and probably blushing, I stepped into the cabin to Tyson snoring in his bunk i got into bed and fell asleep instantly.

In my dream i saw, Nico di Angelo. He was chained up, Unconscious hanging from a wall. I yelled out to him but there was no response.

"Don't bother Jackson, He can't hear you", A voice came from the darkness beside Nico, The figure stepped out. It was my least favourite cousin.

"LUKE", I screamed. "I should of known, Let him go". He stepped closer.

"Not yet, Percy i'm not finished with him", Than Luke punched my dream ( if that possible) and my dream shifted. Now i was watching someone stalk outside a cabin, The person turned and i got a glimpse of their face, It was 'Sky', What is she doing. Than i realised what cabin she was outside of, It was Athena's. I woke up but i wasn't in my bed i was at the bottom of the Atlantic, Fish were surrounding me staring at me, I swatted them away and shot myself up to the surface. I had to get back to camp before Sky did anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh shaaaatz :) i hope you guys liked it :) VOTE, COMMENT SHARE ALL THAT STUFF!! Love you guys i love all your little comments like they make me so HAAAAAAPPPPPy

Ps i didn't go over this just briefly so if there any mistakes IM SORRY ;)

but omg guys i might be going to see IMAGINE FRICKING DRAGONS IM SO EXCITED LIKE I WANNA CRY :) anyways love you guys <3

-shannon ;)