Chapter Seven

OMG GUYS THIS STORY HAS OVER 1K READS OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH ILY ALL SO MUCH <3 i hope you like this chapter, you guys are beyond amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico's POV

I was sitting at my small fire i made to keep comfortable, It was about midnight, It was very dark, The only light i got was from the moon and the flames from my fire. I was somewhere in Virginia, The air was warm but i got this chill feeling like someone was watching me. I heard tree branches snap behind me from the thick bushes, I drew my sword.

"Whoever's back there, Show yourself", I yelled out. Nothing happened, Than someone kneed me in the back, I feel forward to my knees. When i got back to my senses i swung my blade around and came in contact with a doubled edged sword. There in front of me stood. Luke. He deflected my strike than hit down hard on my blade, I lost my grip and my sword fell to the ground and me being the small, Scrawny 13 year old i rolled my eye's at him and pushed him back.

"Go away, Luke", I spat. I picked up my weapon from the ground and cleaned it off.

"Hello Nico, How is my favourite cousin", I looked up at him and he gave me a cold smirk.

"What do you want, Luke. Leave me alone".

"Well, Nico i've heard you've been eavesdropping on my little plan". He said coldly, which sent chills down my body.

"Ya, So what. What did you do to Percy, I know it was you and what about this Half-blood?", i yelled at him, He laughed at me which got me mad. He stepped closer and him being way older then me he towered over me.

"I didn't do anything to Percy, Maybe he's just like that. Evil. Ever think of that. Of course not nobody does, Percy is Olympus's hero. He would never be 'evil' no way and about the Half-blood, I have hundreds of them wrapped around my finger", He pushed me down on the log i was sitting on earlier.

"Now, Nico I can't just let you go off and tell everyone about our little chat, So you'll be coming with me", Two giants came out of the bushes from behind me and charged me, Before i could react they through a sack over my head, Which made me drop my sword, Than they whacked me on the back of the head and everything went black.

----------------------------------------

Percy's POV

After are weird conversation with Chiron, Annabeth and I went and practiced at the training arena and i have to admit she beat me a few times, But that's because i let her.

"Come on Seaweed brain, After all that rest you still can't beat me", She laughed, Than swung her sword around and reflected my attack.

"No way wise girl I'm just going easy on you, Wouldn't wanna ruin that face", I winked at her and she stuck out her tongue back.

"WOAH LOOK AT THAT", I shouted and pointed behind her, She looked away, When she wasn't looking i got the tip of 'Riptide' under her hilt and hit her blade out of her hand. When it hit the ground she spun back around.

"HEY NO FAIR THAT WAS CHEATING", I just laughed, She got really mad cause she hated losing and started yelling at me. Beckondorf and Silena walked into the arena, Hand in hand.

"What are you two arguing about now", Beckondorf joked.

"Jeez Annabeth, He hasn't been awake 2 hours and you're already yelling at him", He shot me a wink and i laughed, Annabeth just crossed her arms.

"Oh, Quiet Charles", Annabeth smiled.

"What are you guys up to?", Annabeth asked.

"Nothing just going to meet this new camper we got today", Silena answered.

"New camper, Really let's all go welcome them than", I asked, Everyone nodded in agreement, We started walking towards Thalia's tree. There with Argus stood a dark haired girl, Around our age. 15 or 16, She was so interested in Thalia's tree and fleece she didn't notice us approaching.

"Hello", Annabeth said. Which startled her, She turned around so we could see her face, She was seriously pretty but not as beautiful as Annabeth. (shush i didn't say that), She had really dark eye's, You couldn't tell if they were brown or black.

"Oh, Hey, What's up", She said our all cheery, I've literally never seen anyone so happy to come to camp.

"Welcome to Camp Half-blood, I'm Percy, This is Annabeth, Beckondorf and Silena. Were all senior campers here, It's nice to meet you what's you're name?", I said introducing everyone.

"So cool, I'm Sky", She held out her hand and i shook it, When i did a weird feeling came over me, My knee's started to buckle. Annabeth caught me.

"Woah, Percy, Are you okay".

"Ya, I'm fine must be still tired, Sorry", I stepped back from Sky.

"Anyway's", Silena barged in. "How about we show you around camp".

"Ya that would be awesome", She grabbed her bag and followed Silena and Beckondorf down the hill. Annabeth and I trailed behind. I wanted to keep a close eye on her, Something was definitely weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a bit short its all i had time for , i'm not having the best night to say that least but I'm glad i updated :) hope you guys like the chapter. VOTE COMMENT SHARE ALL THAT STUFF!! And thank you again for 1K reads i cant believe it THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Love you guys xo <3