Chapter Eleven

Update: IMAGINE DRAGONS WERE AMAZING, IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING coNcert IVE EVER BEEN TOO :)) if they come to a city near you i recommend you go see them :))

Anyways back to the story, i really like this chapter and i hope you guys too i cant believe all the read and votes I've got thank you so much i love you <3 enjoy.

-------------------------------------------

Nico's POV

Blackjack landed infront of the cave than backed up.

"It's okay boy, Just wait for me here", I said to him and patted him on the head, I slid off his back, When my feet hit the ground my knees buckled, I was exhausted i had no idea how long i've been in the cave. Weeks, Maybe months. I was completely drained of power.

I walked back into the cave where i was being captive, I traced my steps from earlier, I kept one hand on the cold rock wall. I came to the room i was tied up, This time it wasn't pitch black there was a small fire blazing giving off some light, I stepped closer the heat hit me giving me some comfort. I prayed to whatever god that was listening.

'please no monsters, i just want my sword'. Nothing happen so maybe the gods were being generous today. The flame from the fire flickered and sparks flew everywhere, A coal landed on my sneaker and burnt me, I kicked it off and groaned. I looked for my sword but i couldn't find it anywhere.

"Looking for this", A voice came from behind me, I rolled my eye's and turned around, Luke was standing there with my black 'Stygian Iron' sword in his hand, His ugly friends beside him.

"Give it back, Luke", I shouted at him. He raised his hands in surrender.

"Oh no, Nico you really got me, I'm so scared, I'm so sorry here you go please don't hurt me", He said in a sarcastic voice and than laughed.

My blood boiled, I HATE when people underestimate me just because I'm younger and smaller. I clenched my fist, I felt energy serge through me.

"You really shouldn't of said that, Luke", I spat.

The roof overtop of Luke's head collapse, burring him and his ugly friends, My sword skidded out of Luke's hand before the rocks piled on top of him. I fell to my knees, No more of that i mumbled to myself, I crawled over to my sword and picked it up it felt warm in my hand which gave me energy to get up and walk back to Blackjack. I picked a apple off a tree and fed it to Blackjack and than i climbed on and we flew off north towards camp, The only place where i have family.

Annabeth's POV

At breakfast Percy's eye's were darting everywhere, Than he got up and marched out of the Pavilion, I would have to check up on him later. I finished my breakfast than headed to the Big House, I needed to talk to Chiron. i walked into Chiron office to see Chiron standing with a man. He had beach clothes on, He had sandy hair and familiar sea green eyes, He could only be one person, Percy's father. Poseidon.

"Oh um, Sorry am i interrupting something", I said. Chiron was in his wheelchair.

"No child, Please sit we need to talk", I sat down nervously being in a room with a god, It's very nerve racking especially if there one of the Big Three gods and you're boyfriends father.

"You must be Annabeth", Poseidon said offering his hand, I shook it.

"Yes, Sir", I replied.

"Ahh, I've heard lots about you. Some good, Some bad, Nother the less it's my honor , I see you have caught the eye of my son", Poseidon said, I was speechless, I didn't know what to say for the first time in my life, Thank the gods for Chiron who stopped the awkwardness.