Chapter Three

Okay im so so so very superduper sorry for taking so long to update i got super busy and now I'm really sick at the moment but i finally finished this chapter i hope you guys enjoy it :) <3

Percy's POV

I woke up and stretched my arms to find a cold and empty space beside me where Annabeth was last night, I opened my eyes and the sun burnt my eyes i groaned and closed the blinds and dragged myself out of bed and into the kitchen, I found Paul sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading the morning newspaper, My mom was at the stove making pancakes for everyone.

"Good morning sweetie, How are you feeling?", She sounded like her normal self but i knew she was worried its not easy having a half-blood child, you have to deal with monsters coming after you and trying to kill you, you know the normal stuff you have to worry about.

I sat down next to Paul the smell of my mom's 'Blue' pancakes always make me feel better and calmer.

"I'm okay, still a bit sore", I replied rubbing my back where the mysterious person hit me, My mom slid me a plate full of pancakes.

"Thanks mom", i gave her a smile than shoved a forkful in my mouth, my taste buds started dancing it was so delicious oh how i would miss her cooking when Annabeth and I go back to camp, thinking about Annabeth where is she?.

"Hey mom where's Annabeth".

"Oh she just went out for a bit to get some supplies before you guys leave", It sounded kinda odd she usually never leaves without telling me but i just shrugged it off and finished the rest of my pancakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Annabeth finally came back it was around noon i finished packing my bag than went to the front door where Annabeth was waiting.

"Hey where did you go off to this morning why didn't you wake me up?", She just looked at me and rolled her big gray eyes.

"You don't have to come everywhere with me seaweed brain i can take care of myself it seems like you're the one that needs protecting", she spat at me, Paul and my mom smirked.

"I know you can and i don't need protecting", Annabeth just laughed, said good bye to my mom and Paul and walked out the door, I groaned than said my good bye's also and promised my mom i'd see her soon than followed Annabeth outside, She was standing on the curb infront of the apartment.

"So how exactly are we getting to camp wise mouth, please no eye-less taxi drivers this time", She gave me this intense glare that you do not wanna get from a armored girl.

"Argus is coming to pick us up", Argus is Camp Half-bloods security guard he looks like a normal security guard the only difference is that he has about one hundred eyes placed all over his body.

"I sent out a iris-message letting Chiron know we were coming".

"Oh okay good i don't think i can survive another ride in thar taxi".

Annabeth and I just stood there waiting in silence which was weird cause she usually never stops talking, i was also surprised she never brought up about last night, I was debating whether or not to tell her about my nightmare and the mysterious man in the alley, we usually tell each other everything but something inside me was holding me back and telling me to keep it to myself, But Annabeth's not stupid she will figure out whats wrong. We stood there for another few minutes than Argus pulled up in front of us with the camp van we both climbed in and set off to camp.......

*Later*

After a long few hours we finally pulled up to Half-blood hill it was around dinner time the sun was setting over the hill, We raced up to Thalia's pine tree where the Golden Fleece laid there safely protected, Camp was quiet and empty everyone must be at the pavilion already eating supper, Argus took our bags and we went to join the others when we got there Annabeth went to the Athena's table and joined the rest of her siblings and I went and sat with Tyson at Poseidon's table when tyson saw me that was the scary part he pulled me into a big cyclops hug breaking all my ribs and spine.

"Hey big guy, how are you i missed you", finally he let go and gave me a big smile.

"Missed you lots so glad your back now we can have loads of fun", i gave him a smile back i was really glad to see him.

Everyone got up and went to burn a piece of there meal for the gods i said a little prayer for Poseidon

'hi dad really could use some advice about whats going on'

than i walked back to our table and finished the rest of my supper, Once everyone was done Dionysus are camp director made a pathetic welcoming speech like he does every year than sat down and summoned more diet coke, Chiron than stood up and announced there will be a game of capture the flag tonight. Everyone got excited and we got dismissed to leave and get ready. Some of my friends came over and said hello than Annabeth and Grover started walking over.

"PERRRCY", Grover screeched and clopped over and gave me a hug.

"Thank gods you're okay i was so worried, Annabeth told me someone attacked you".

"Yeah I'm okay better now that I'm at camp", i gave him one last hug than him and Tyson went off to get ready so it was just Annabeth and I.

"C'mon seaweed brain lets get are equipment and make a plan cause theres no way were losing tonight".

We both got our armor and weapons than met up with the rest of our team.

Are team was made up of the: Poseidon, Athena, Aphrodite and Hermes cabins, On the other team there was:

Ares, Hephaetus, Demeter and Apollo. Clarisse the daughter of Ares also the camp bully was the other teams captain and Annabeth was our team captain.

Annabeth set all our positions, I was border patrol with some of the Hermes kids, Tyson and the Aphrodite cabin guarded the flag the Aphrodite cabin weren't to happy about that. Than all of Athena's cabin and the rest of the Hermes cabin were runners who go retrieve the flag.

The Hermes kids and I set up next to the creek which i liked, I could feel a weird tingling inside my gut i could sense the fresh water going down to the ocean i've never felt anything like this before it was weird but i forgot about it and got in my hiding place behind a huge pine tree.

Moments later i heard the conch horn blow which signaled the game has started i heard a battle cry coming from Ares side, It was dusk outbso it wasn't completely dark the moon was shining bright which gave us extra light, I could see dark shapes running around on the other side of the creek, Suddenly Clarisse and three of her siblings ran out from behind a tree and jumped the creek onto our side.

"Perceus Jackson i know your here of course you would stay near the water so your dad could save you when you got in trouble, come on Percy don't be a baby fight me you're girlfriend and cyclops isn't here to save you", Out of nowhere anger raced through my body that i couldn't control, I jumped out from my hiding place and slashed down on Clarisse's sibling and knocked his spear out of his hand than i hit her other sibling with the butt of my sword right in the nose, I couldn't control myself i didn't want to seriously hurt anyone especially a camper, Clarisse's third sibling charged me i side stepped and he rammed into the tree i was hiding behind. Clarisse just stood there in shock and terrified i wanted to scream "RUN" but nothing came out, She started backing up so did the kids from the Hermes cabin, NOO!! i screamed but nothing came out again I heard Annabeth yelling and running from the enemies territory with the flag she jumped the creek onto our side and stuck the flag in the ground. For a moment she was happy than she saw what was happening.

"Percy what are you doing?", The hurt and confusion in her voice made me wanna scream louder but i still had no control of my body everybody was starting to gather around Clarisse and I, i wanted to cry now i didn't want to hurt everyone. Than there was a sharp pain in my stomach just like i felt in my dream, I fell to the ground screaming covering my ears the creek exploded into a huge tidal wave knocking everyone over i heard familiar screams of my friends than i black out again.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*dramatic music* DUN DUN DUN

:) hii guys i hope you liked this chapter vote, share comment it would mean a lot and tell me if your liking the story so far and i think I'm going to add a few extra demi-gods if you like to be one comment or message me :) i think I'm gunna try to update every Saturday

Byye love you heroes

Shannon :)