Chapter Two

-Annabeth's POV-

Busy streets, Thousands of people i can be no-where but New York City, I just pulled up to Percy's apartment he doesn't know i'm coming to meet him i can't wait we've haven't seen each other since christmas break, i walked up to the apartment door and knocked, Moments later Sally, Percy's mom answered.

"Oh Annabeth it's just you", She sounded disappointed i told her i was coming to meet Percy.

"Umm... hello Sally is something wrong".

"Sorry Annabeth i didn't mean to be rude, come in", i followed Sally into the kitchen. Paul was pacing back and forth .

"What's going on, Where's Percy", They looked at each other than at me, Paul than spoke up.

"We don't know where he is, He went shopping downtown after school and he hasn't came back", As soon as i heard this i starter panicking.

"WE NEED TO FIND HIM HAVE YOU SEARCHED AROUND YET!!".

"Yes dear we've looked everywhere we
can't find him", I sat down thousands of scenarios were going through my head, i began to get a headache.

"All we can do is wait", Sally sat next to me and pulled me into a hug, i hugged her back than got up and went to the bathroom i was gunna send a iris message out, i turned the shower onto mist and through a golden drachma in and asked for Grover Underwood at Camp Half-Blood. The image was blurry than it cleared up Grover was laying in his cabin "Grover" i shouted to get his attention it scared him and he feel off his bunk with a *thunk*.

"Oh hi Annabeth, where are you i thought you and Percy would of been back already", i sighed.

"No i came to his apartment and found out he hasn't came home yet Sally and Paul think he'a missing but i don't know yet I'm worried".

"Don't worry Annabeth, Percy is one tough demi-god he'll show up don't worry, hope to see both you guys back soon i'll alert the other".

"Thanks Grover, see you later", Than the image blurred away, i walked back to the living room and laid down on the couch.

*******************************

It's been hour's now, I've been sitting in Percy's apartment without him, Staring out the window it was dark out except for the light glare of the city lights, i kept glancing at the door hoping Percy would walk in saying he was sorry and that he got lost or some other stupid excuse for being late, my thoughts got interrupted by the phone ringing Sally walks over and picks it up.

"Hello....", there was a short pause.

"WAIT YOU WHAT!...... PERCY!!, I'LL BE RIGHT THERE", Sally hangs up the phone than turns to me.

"Let's go they found Percy, He's at the hospital right now and he isn't doing good, PAUL!!", Paul came running out and we all ran for the front door and into the car.

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

All three of us burst through the hospital doors i raced straight for the receptionist desk.

"What room is Percy Jackson in, FAST!!", The lady did not know the meany of fast she slowly typed on her computer.

"It's room 216 right down the hall but dear you-", I didn't let her finish i charged down the corridor like i had a pack of hellhounds on my ass, i saw room 216 i heard talking inside i walked in doctor's and nurse's were hovered over Percy giving him CPR and injecting him with all sorts of fluids, His heart monitor was going crazy.

"PERCY NOO", I ran over and grabbed his hand, Sally and Paul were in the corner out of the way but i wouldn't budge.

"Per- Percy please don't die on me, please", A tear trickled down my face the doctor's were scrambling around they kept saying to Sally that there was nothing they can do the medication wasn't working, Than it hit me........

"Water", Water heals him maybe.... i ran out the door and to the closest vending machine i punched the glass in which made my hand bleed but i didn't care i grabbed two water bottles and ran back to Percy, i un-capped the bottle and dumped it on Percy's face, Moments later his heart monitor steadied the doctors were amazing and rushed out. slowly Percy opened his eye's.

"Ugh, whats- whats going on", i attacked him in a hug.

"Annabeth... why is your hand bleeding", i just laughed Sally and Paul walked over closer.

"Oh Percy you gave us a heart attack", Sally than gave Percy a kiss on the forehead, Paul put his hand on Percy's shoulder.

"We're glad you're okay Percy but your late for supper", Percy just smiled.

"Yeah sorry about that", that when the doctor walked in.

"Mr.Jackson looks like your pulse has steadied and your oxygen intake is okay , We'll give you some pain killers than you can go home".

-------------------------------------------

Percy's POV

The whole ride home from the hospital i racked my brain trying to remember what happened, i was zoned out till Annabeth's door slammed shut, I got out of the car and caught up with everyone else it was really late now so as soon as we got home i called it quits and went to bed.

"Good night, Annabeth".

"Good Night Percy", Than i closed my door and crawled in underneath my covers, i laid awake for a little while afraid of sleeping cause i didn't want any nightmares but i knew i would, i couldn't help myself anymore i closed my eye's and darkness took over me.

" soon you will be on the winning side, all mighty and powerful", that voice echoed through my head it was pitch black i searched around for where that voice might be coming from than that sharp pain surge through my neck and my dream changed. Now i was at Camp Half-Blood at the canoe lake it was quiet and dark there was no one around it was so peaceful than i get this rush of power race through me and i fall to the ground and let out this awful scream, all around me water exploded and circled me.

I wake up to Annabeth shaking me, "Percy, Percy wake up are you alright don't be scared", i opened my eye's to see her big gray eye's staring down at mine i pull her into a hug and close my eyes.

--------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed like and comment also share :) thank you <3

Go follow my Percy Jackson tumblr

annabeth-perceus-jackson.tumblr.com

Love you all

Shannon :)